seven.

a whole week. it's been a whole week ever since he started this job—being a secretary. and honestly speaking here, his experience for that whole week isn't that bad. 

the ceo will always order him around, even at random times, but that's what the secretary is for right?

sitting in front of the huge computer screen, sometimes he even pretends like he's doing something just to blend in with the people around him, obey the rules and orders the ceo gives him, isn't so bad. 

and besides, he got three people that always keep him entertained and company.

"hey, donghyuck?" he heard his name being called, and peeking behind the large screen, sungchan was there waiting for him to answer. the taller immediately received a small 'yes?' from donghyuck and he continues, "have you already seen the file i gave you?"

"yes, yes, i already saw it." donghyuck replied and shoots him a smile

"you can print it if you want." the younger added. "just to make it easier."

donghyuck nods, "oh really? i should do that."

sungchan released a small giggle simply because he find everything donghyuck does, cute, just to regret it afterward when he saw two pairs of eyes on him.

"what again?" he whispers looking at doyoung and johnny with a straight face while the two shoot him a teasing one.

both of them chuckled, "what's that smile?" johnny teased while trying to contain his laugh.

"i'm not smiling." he denies and got back to what he's doing. while the two in front of him only chuckle at his continues denial.

all of a sudden they heard the secretary's telephone ringing, signaling that the ceo has called him. the tanned male instantly picked this up, "yes, mr. lee?" his brows raised at the superior's response, but didn't question anymore. before he can even respond, he just heard the beep of the telephone, signifying that he had already hung up the phone.

donghyuck pouts at the act. well, not that his response is that important for the ceo to hear.

anyway, he stood up from his seat as he grabbed his clipboard with the ceo's schedule of the day since he knows mr. lee might ask for this. walking towards the latter's door, he knocked first before he can twist the knob.

once he's a little closer to his table, that's where mark spoke, "my schedule for today?" he asked, not taking his eyes off his work.

donghyuck looked down at his clipboard and read the first thing on the list, "you have a lunch meeting this twelve in the afternoon with mr. jeong and..." he continues to scan the paper, now looking at the second and last thing on the list, "and around six pm, mr. moon wanted to have dinner with you."

after hearing his last schedule, mark tilts his head as his brows furrowed, "with mr. moon?" he clears, now looking up.

"with mr. moon taeil, yes." donghyuck replied, nodding his head.

"is that a meeting?" the ceo continues to ask, with his brows still furrowed. he seems confused, donghyuck thought.