five.

after checking the ceo's schedule, haechan did nothing but stare at the huge computer screen in front of him. to be honest, this whole hour he only sat on his surprisingly comfy chair—that the ceo provided him—and observe the surroundings and the people around him.

on his desk, he saw a telephone which he knows that's where the ceo calls him if he needs help, and for other calls that he will receive.

he also realized that the superior's office wasn't far away from his desk probably just a few steps away from him, meaning he can sneakily look at him in his office through the small window.

and he's going to admit it, he hasn't talked to anyone in this room, most likely because he was intimidated by everyone. he was obviously new to this lifestyle so no one can blame him for that.

"hey." doyoung whispered towards the taller male in front of him. he immediately caught johnny's attention resulting in him raising his brows, "can we talk to him?" asked doyoung, sneakily glancing at the tanned male beside them. ever since he saw him enter the room he immediately wanted to be close to him.

"i guess, yeah? why not?" johnny simply replied as both of them took sneaky glances towards the ceo's secretary.

just right before doyoung can travel his way towards him a voice stopped them, "you might scare him." sungchan suddenly jokes, causing the two to playfully roll their eyes.

"oh come on, i'm just going to introduce myself." doyoung told before springing himself up from his seat and making his way in front of the secretary's table.

the older saw him playing with a pencil while he has his chin resting on his palms, he seems bored doyoung thought to himself.

"h-hi..." doyoung started extending his arms towards him, which made the male in front of him to raise his head and immediately stood up from his seat. "i'm doyoung." he smiled.

donghyuck immediately extended his arms too and shook hands with him before bowing, "i'm donghyuck!" the younger introduced himself with a smile as if the ceo didn't just shout his name in the room earlier.

this made doyoung release a chuckle. he's cute, and looks innocent, doyoung thought to himself. his first impression towards the younger was far away from this. donghyuck's aura seems cold and intimidating at the first glance so this was unexpected for the older male.

just then, footsteps were heard that made donghyuck and doyoung avert their attention around. they saw two tall males walking in their direction.

"i'm johnny." the taller introduce, extending his arms out for the younger to shake hands with, "even though mark already brought up my name in front of you many times, i'll still introduce myself." he added, trying to light the awkward mood that is building up around them.

donghyuck now made eye contact with another tall male on his right and this time he's the one who extended his arms first. but before donghyuck can even speak, "oh! and i'm sungchan." the taller immediately shook hands with him.