one.

"have you heard the news?" jungwoo asked, as his hands are busy making coffee, "the ceo just revealed his son."

all of them are just peacefully doing their job but jungwoo here really had to interrupt them with surprising news now here they are with their ears on jungwoo, ready to listen. 

both jaemin and renjun looks at the taller male in front of them with wide eyes, this news is surely surprising since we're talking about the well-known ceo of seoul here, everyone knows he's been keeping his son private for a long time but here's the news now spreading like wildfire.

the taller looks up to the ceiling to think, "if i remember correctly, his name is like..." he pauses and brings his gaze back down, "mark?"

once the two heard the name, they looked at each other before laughing their asses off, even clenching their stomach while they're at it, leaving jungwoo standing there, dumbfounded, "what's so funny?"

"i'm sorry but that's such a plain ass name." jaemin replies still laughing.

oh funny? wait 'till they hear what jungwoo is going to say next, "oh, and i also heard that if you disrespected his name, his father is going to give anyone any consequences."

the moment both of them heard jungwoo's last statement they immediately paused their actions and stand straight, looking around awkwardly.

jaemin and renjun's actions caused jungwoo to laugh, which only made renjun confused, "so are you lying or...?"

"no! no, i'm not," jungwoo tries to say between his laugh, "it's just the way you two switch so fast."

they playfully rolled their eyes towards the laughing male and went back to what they were doing earlier, and once jungwoo finally stopped his laughing session, he actually forgot that he had to serve an order to a customer so he swiftly did that.

jaemin nudges renjun beside him as his eyes landed on a tanned male that is just doing his job on the other end of the counter.

finally catching the younger's cue, he nods his head and both of them walks beside the tanned boy, "donghyuck." jaemin calls, placing his elbow on the counter while and his chin on his palms.

"what do you guys want again." donghyuck replied, eyes not leaving to whatever he's doing.

"nothing actually," renjun continues, "but have you heard the news?"

news? what news? donghyuck thought and raised a brow, "i think you need to be more specific."

"the ceo just revealed his son." jaemin plainly announces as both of them waits for donghyuck's reaction but they just got the opposite from what they're expecting. donghyuck did not even move an inch from what he's doing, looks like he did not even pay attention to what the younger just said.

when donghyuck felt that there are still eyes on him, he then raised a brow at the two, "what?" he asks.

"are you not even surprised or anything?" renjun comments only for donghyuck to hit them with another confused look.

"about what?"

the two sighs, looking at the tanned male's reaction and his reply, seems like he doesn't care about this big news. just then, jungwoo walks back towards the three, squishing the tray between his sides and his arm as he scans his phone.

he walks between them, "woah guys!" he exclaims, showing them what's on his phone screen, "apparently this is what he looks like?" 

he showed a picture of the said male that is painted on his screen and both jaemin and renjun let out surprise noises, the ceo's son is surely going to be talked in the seoul town, not because of his name but also because of his face.

"pretty boy, right there." jaemin states before going back to what he's going.

renjun chuckles at the younger's reaction and gave him a playful slap, "your gayness is showing," the older said and three of them released a small chuckle, "you do you, i guess."

they got back to what they're doing— jungwoo going back to the kitchen, both renjun and jaemin are now cleaning the tables since they're closing anyway.

meanwhile, donghyuck on the other hand looks at the wall clock to check on the time and an unexpected hiss came out of his mouth when he felt a small sting on his hand. looking back down, he saw the cup is now overflowing with the coffee.

he cursed under his breath, before pressing the button to turn off the coffee machine, placing the cup on the table, and showers his hand with the tap water nearest to him as fast as he can.

"great." donghyuck sarcastically mumbles to himself after wiping down his hands. why is he having such a bad day today? he thought while wiping down some of the coffee that spilled on the counter.

"you good?" he turned around and saw jungwoo looking at him, almost trying to contain his laugh. he only shook his head and get back to what he was doing.

after wiping the mess he made, he took the coffee and give it to their customer. it's almost closing time, and there are no more customers going in which he's thankful for.

they decided to clean up the place, also flipping the 'open' sign to 'close' just so there are no more customers will go in. they waited for the other customers to finish their coffee's, then they'll close the coffee shop.

the clock struck at nine exactly their closing time, while the three—jungwoo, renjun, and jaemin are busy cleaning the kitchen, donghyuck is busy at the counter, making sure everything is clean.

suddenly, he heard the glass door opening, and without lifting his gaze, "we're close now!" he told, while continued wiping down the counters. instead, he only hears the footsteps get closer, "oh sorry, we're already closed—"

"one latte please, hurry."

the tanned male furrowed his brows while looking at the figure in front of him. he was wearing a very formal office attire, a phone on his hand while he massages his neck with his other hand. did he not hear what i said? he thought to himself, "i'm sorry, but we can't serve you any coffees right now since we're already closed—"

yet the fine-looking man only looked down at the tanned male with a raised brow, "i'm mark lee."

"okay, mark lee, we're closed now."