twenty-eight.

mark is right.

donghyuck only played with mark's feelings the moment he didn't make his intentions and motives clear. not just because mark saw him with sungchan but because his kisses, hugs, or skinship towards him, confused the older. donghyuck clung onto mark like a bee on a flower.

he also could've confessed to mark how he felt from the very beginning, but he can't seem to put his thoughts into words.

he lets his acts confess his feelings to mark rather than telling him directly.

donghyuck understands mark's frustration and he deserves every bit of consequences for his actions.

it's been days since he last saw mark, meaning he hasn't been at work for days too. solely because he's not ready to face mark yet. who knows, maybe mark doesn't even want to see his face anymore.

he no longer wants to bother mark with his skinship so it won't seem like he's only feeding him hope. he'll give him space. as much space as mark wants, as long as he wants. until he's okay with seeing donghyuck in front of him.

"i'll give him space," donghyuck said to himself, "that's what he deserves."

he nods his head with every word he says as he looks down on the white envelope and paper on his hands.

----

walking to the workers' office area, mark's eyes remained at his secretary's table.