ten.

"print these for me."

"donghyuck, come to my office, now."

"make me coffee."

"pick that up for me."

"uh... turn down the ac a little."

haechan groaned for the fifth time as he heard the telephone go off again.

he brushed a hand through his hair as a sigh fell on his lips and composed himself before he answers the ceo's call. "yes, mr. lee?" he said, voice started to get drained as this is the nth time that the superior has called him.

"come to my office." was the only thing the older said before hanging up the call.

donghyuck just wanted to shout at this very moment yet he managed to hold himself back. he shoots the younger in front of him a smile before saying, "give me a minute." 

"sure, of course!" sungchan replied, picking up the huddle of papers off the latter's table and bringing it back to his own, "we can just continue this at um... lunchtime?" he finished, also taking this opportunity to ask the tanned male this lunch.

donghyuck nodded and smiled, "sounds good." 

he now sprung himself up and went straight at the ceo's door, unintentionally making his steps heavier that caught the interns' attention—specifically doyoung's and johnny's.

johnny lifts his head up to peek at the latter in front of him before whispering, "that's like his fifth-time donghyuck is being called inside mr. lee's room in one hour."

doyoung is quick to agree, "do you think mr. lee is giving him unnecessary tasks or something? any heavy orders?" he whispers back.

this made the older lift his brows in confusion, still trying to figure out why the secretary is being called back and forth. "is mr. lee always like that?" doyoung continues to ask and johnny immediately shook his head as a 'no'.

"i mean, he's pretty workaholic and strict but i know he's not that type of person." johnny says. and by this time the two are now eyeing the small window in the ceo's office just to see a glimpse of what's happening inside.

closing the door behind him, donghyuck slowly made his way closer towards the superior. "yes, mr. lee?" he started.

mark instantly lifts his head from his work, "uh..." his eyes roam around his office. he actually has no idea why he called his secretary, his hands just did it on their own. "m-my schedule... what's my s-schedule for today?"

donghyuck's brows furrowed, confused, "mr. lee, i already told you your schedule earlier this morning."

"oh.. did you?" mark asked, as he started to run out of words to say, "i'm probably not paying attention—just say it again." he finished, averting his eyes back on his screen.

at this moment, donghyuck is slowly starting to lose patience. thankfully the ceo doesn't have that much schedule for the day so he can easily recite it. donghyuck just rolls his eyes after looking at the superior—luckily he couldn't see it because he is not even batting any attention to what he's saying.