thirteen.

"uh.. mr. lee?"

donghyuck turned around to look for where the voice is coming from. once he met eyes with the person, he raised his brows as he answered, "yes?"

"can you check my work?" he asks, pointing at his computer screen.

that's when the secretary realized that he was asking help for with his work so he stood up and went to his table. "oh, and also, you can just call me donghyuck, i don't mind." donghyuck released a small chuckle before looking to his college's computer table.

the latter nodded and started showing donghyuck the content of his work.

after mr. park's introduction of the upcoming coffee product that the company is about to launch, donghyuck has been busy informing the other about this. which means, he, along with johnny, has been a big help to them.

donghyuck heard another person call his name from the distance, and turns out, it was sungchan. just the same thing, he was asking if he did his work right to donghyuck and the tanned male went to his table.

he then leaned down, to match heights with the younger's computer, "oh yes, i don't see anything wrong with it." donghyuck said, nodding while observing sungchan's work.

while the tanned male is busy finding more content to his work—checking if there's still something wrong—sungchan, on the other hand, is busy observing donghyuck's features. this is the first time he saw the older's face this close. so instead of paying attention to what donghyuck is saying to him, his mind took him somewhere else.

"got it?" donghyuck asked, finally looking at the younger. when he didn't get any reply, he started waving his hands in front of his face, in order to snap him out, "sungchan?"

the latter shook his head and avert his eyes away from the male, "o-oh? you said s-something?" he stutters, now looking back at his computer screen.

"i said, here," donghyuck pointed at the screen, "we still have to come up with the name for the coffee product, so i suggest leaving it as a blank for now." he told.

sungchan nodded. nodding until he can finally form some proper words. "o-okay." was the only thing he managed to say.

the tanned male finally walked away from sungchan's table and to his other colleagues that are asking for help, and the younger just released a sigh of relief. what was he thinking when he called donghyuck again?

"you know you can just ask me about that right?" johnny spoke beside him. he had his chin rested on his chin, while giving the younger teasing looks.

"hm... you know damn well sungchan just wants to shoot his shot, right?" doyoung butts in, also looking at sungchan, "but knowing him, he'll just end up in a blushing mess."

they're both right. but at this point, sungchan didn't dare to listen to what the two are saying, "it's kind of hot here, don't you think?" he asked mostly for himself but the doyoung and johnny managed to hear this which caused them to shook their heads.

just when donghyuck is about to walk back on his table, his footsteps stopped by a voice.