thirty.

pushing mark against the wall, donghyuck locked the older's door before throwing himself against his body, not even hesitating to press their lips together. 

the older was taken aback as he just stood there and let the younger takeover. amusement is painted across his face as he let donghyuck play with him. but the younger is confused. he can't tell if mark is liking what he's doing or not.

donghyuck broke the kiss as he pants heavily, "mark..." he whines, obviously wanting more.

finally snapping out of his daze, mark smirked as he took a hold of the latter's waist, pulling him closer, "yes, baby." they locked their lips once again, and this time mark made sure he was the one leading it. he picked the younger up and led him towards his bed to lay him down.

while donghyuck reached for the older's coat to peel it off, as well as unbuttoning his top, mark reached for the hem of the younger shirt, signaling that he also want it off. soon enough, he finally got to see a clear view of the latter's chest ready to be painted by his marks.

mark thought he was already dominating their make-out session, not until donghyuck pushed his chest and his back immediately made contact with the sheets. the next thing he knew, donghyuck is already hovering on top of him while sitting closely on his groin.

he took a hold of the younger hips when he started grinding his ass on his clothed ones.

donghyuck leaned down with a whine, thinking that mark wants him to stop, "i want to ride you..." he breathes out into mark's ears.

"shouldn't you undress first?" mark smirked after seeing the younger's condition.

he then received an eager nod. donghyuck jumped off mark before quickly discarding his bottoms. when he made his way back onto mark's lap, he started fiddling with the older's belt, hoping that mark knows what he wants.

"go ahead and take it off for me." mark said with a small nod. and the younger did as told. mark is completely naked, at this point, and donghyuck just can't help but blush at the sight.

a yelp fell on his lips when he felt a strong grip on his waist. mark is back on top of him. he whined and whimpered, even giving mark puppy eyes, wanting to be on top—to ride him, yet all he earned was a small smirk.

seeing the sight of donghyuck's bare chest made something inside the older's insides turn. it's a sin not to mark what's his.

soon enough, he's already making wet kisses starting from donghyuck's neck before slowly making his down on his chest. he can tell donghyuck wanted more than this by how he arches his back, in an attempt to receive some sort of friction for his groin.

"let me have my fun, baby..." the older's voice vibrates against donghyuck's skin, "this is your punishment for not talking to me for days."

"you said you miss me." donghyuck breathes out, his hands clutching tightly to the sheets. how can he still hold himself back if he misses me? he thought to himself.

"more than you can imagine."

"then touch me!" the younger demands, "i want you inside me... please?"

mark matched eyes with donghyuck, "i have something different in mind, but that sounds good to me too."