𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠

This was the end. You were finally free. Heisenberg wanted to fight Ethan but you were successful in persuading him not to.

You knew either Ethan or that other guy, Chris would kill you if they saw you. There wasn't really any other choices but to run and hide.

When Mother Miranda was busy with Ethan and the rest you saw this as a chance to escape.
Together, you and Heisenberg ran. As far as your feet could go.
When you had reached a safe distance you could hear an explosion coming from the village. It was enormous. You both knew it was the end of the village and the rest.

"We made it" you sighed happily, wrapping your arms around him. He dropped his hammer as he wrapped his arms around you in return. "Where do we go now?" You asked.
He pulled away slightly from the hug so your faces were inches apart.
"Let's go make a new home, far away from here. Just you and me" he said while cupping your cheeks with his large gloved hands.
"They will be looking for us if they find out"
You said, you didn't know if Chris would hunt you two down if he found out you both survived.
A tear rolled down your cheek as you leaned your head against his chest.

"To hell with him, he's too stupid to recognize us if he saw us right now. He might catch us but I won't let that happen until I make you Y/n Heisenberg" he said, lifting your chin in the process.

"What are you suggesting?" You asked, eyes widening a bit.
"I will make you Y/n Heisenberg, this is what I've always wanted. To be a family, with you. You are the only light in this shithole. If- if that's what you want of course" He said a bit unsure.

A smile crept onto your face as you kissed him. He stood frozen for a split second before he realized what was happening. He immediately wrapped his one hand around the back of your head while he let the other rest on your hip.

Suddenly, someone cleared their throat behind you. You two quickly turned around only to find Chris with his men standing there, aiming their guns at you.

Heisenberg was quick to move you behind him as he summoned the hammer to his hand. "I will kill you all if you harm her" he spat, you quickly moved ifront of him as you raised your arms in surrender.
You knew if you let Heisenberg do the talking then you would probably end up dead.

"Please don't shoot, all we wanted was to escape Miranda. We never wanted to be a part of her family, please let us go" you begged. Heisenberg tried to push you behind him but you stood your ground.

"Why would we let you go? You still have the mold in you, both of you are valuable to us"

You looked back towards Heisenberg and saw a frown on his face. "Killing them won't help our situation" you whispered. He wrapped his hand around yours before whispering back "I trust you".

You turned back around and saw a puzzled look on their faces. "We are just like normal people, in our hearts we are. We just want a normal life, please let us have it".

One of his men came up to Chris and whispered something in his ear. "You're right" Chris said, he then took slow footsteps towards the two of you. His men had put down their guns, hope rose in your chest.

"You have proven to not be any kind of threat Y/n but I can't say the same about Heisenberg" he said as he eyed the angry man behind you.
"He's wasn't any threat to you to begin with, his goals are the same as mine. To leave this place behind and build a new home, a new family with just the two of us" you explained.

Chris looked down for a second before nodding in understanding.
"There is a town not too far from here, we can give you a lift there. But from there on, you're on your own" he said. You smiled in relief as you wrapped your arms around Heisenberg.

You didn't notice Heisenberg mouthing "Thank you" to Chris. He only nodded as he turned around to motion one of his men to call the helicopter.

You were escorted to the nearest town. Chris had kept his word, they didn't bother you anymore.
The first thing you did was to go to the beach. The sunset was gorgeous, it decorated the sky with purple, orange and pink.
You laid down on the sand and laughed, finally tasting freedom.
Heisenberg laid down beside you and laughed along.
He soon turned to face you, his smile grew into a genuine one as he saw how happy you were.

"It's you and me now, against the world" he said, he took his hat and glasses off as he rolled over to be on top off you.
"So it would seem" you laughed. Your lips met once again as you laid on the soft sand. Nothing could stand between you now.