𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎

The relationship between you two is siblings and this slightly focuses on Chris 👀

"I don't know where to go, Ethan could be anywhere!" You snapped harshly. Heisenberg looked at you until his eyes turned to what was behind.
"The village" he mumbled, thinking hard about the decision.
"The village" he spoke clearer to confirm it. He placed his hands on your shoulders and turned you around.

"I'm not safe there, I have nothing to defend myself with!" You spoke, trying to turn around and stand your ground but Heisenberg was stronger than you.
"You got your wit along with a lycan to protect you, don't worry. Now go!" He snapped before pushing you out the door, you were quick to turn around but a lycan stood there in Heisenberg's place.

"Aight, take me where I'm safe" you muttered as you lifted your arms. The lycan tossed you over its shoulder with ease before bolting down the road.
Moments of uncomfortable traveling was cut short when the lycan had reached a little cottage away from the rest of the village.
Suddenly you heard gunshots and the lycan fell down against the ground, making you fall violently against the ground.
A rock hit you against your ribs as you rolled on the ground, it knocked the air out of you. A split second later your back and head hit a wall, making you fall on your stomach.

You managed to lift your head up and was met by black boots approaching you.
You lifted your head even higher and managed to see who the boots belonged to.
A man with short brown hair wearing a black tight sleeved shirt, with a gun in his hands. He opened his mouth in shock as he examined who you were.

"I've found a young woman, I don't know" he said while fidgeting with something in his ear. Was this man mental?
His attention turned back to you as he kneeled down.
"Are you alright?" He asked as he helped you up. You gripped his muscular arms tightly as you tried standing up. Your head was spinning, resulting in standing up straight difficult. This gave you a perfect view off his face, you noticed he also had a well-kept beard.

"I feel lightheaded to be honest. I don't know if it's you or the sharp pain from my side" you said slightly dizzy. The man turned to look at what you were refering to and cursed. You didn't know what caused the pain and you didn't want to know either thanks to his reaction.
"She needs medical help. I'll do my best" he said as he picked you up bridal style, he tried to avoid your side as best as he could. It was still enough to make you wince in pain.

He went inside the cottage and put you down on the dusty bed, he quickly pulled a chair and sat down.
"I need you to remove your shirt" he said as he looked through a bag and later pulled out bandages.
"Excuse me what?" You choked, looking straight at him.
"I need to tend to your wound" he said. The though of him seeing you in light clothing made you both blush and uncomfortable.
You only nodded before removing your shirt, you tried your best to be gentle around your wound but it still stung.

"Can I at least get a name from my, savior?" You asked, trying to make smalltalk.
He didn't respond for awhile, being busy with your wound.

"Chris Redfield, what's yours?"
"Y/n Heisenberg"

He suddenly and accidentally moved the metal a bit too much to the left, you cried out as the pain got worse.
"You're related to Karl Heisenberg?" He asked. The pain wasn't as bad anymore, meaning he had managed to pull out metal.
"You got that correct" you said, wincing a bit here and there as he wrapped the bandage around you.

He then left the room quickly as he finished tending to your wound, all you could hear was him mumbling something from the other room.
You tried to lift yourself so you could lean your back against the wall but pain shot through your body, you were quick to give up. Chris soon returned and sat down in the chair once again.
You two managed to have a chat, he quickly realized you weren't like the others. You were kind and fun to talk to. But after awhile he noticed you growing tired and before he knew it you had passed out.

Chris took this time to admire you. He wouldn't lie to himself, he found you stunning. He also found himself feeling protective of you.
A blanket had been neatly placed on a drawer in the corner, he took it and covered you with it before leaving the cottage to continue his mission.
He had written a note for you to let you know where he went.

Heisenberg had been looking for you for god knows how long but he couldn't find you anywhere, he began panicking. He knew their plan to blow up this place so his time was limited.
He soon had no other choice but to give up the search and run for his life, he barely made it out alive.

After Chris had left Ethan he had quickly made his way towards the cottage to get you, Mia met him on the way and took Rose from his arms. She asked what happened to Ethan but all Chris said was "There is no time" before dissapearing into the cottage. He soon returned with you in his arms.

You woke up in a hospital bed, the aching in your head had grown worse. You slowly opened your eyes, Chris was sitting on a chair beside the bed. He seemed to be asleep with his arms crossed.
You shuffled a bit to sit more comfortably, which seemed to wake him up.
"How are you feeling?" He asked while leaning closer.

"Like I've been stabbed and hit in the head" you laughed weakly, rubbing circles on your temples. He chuckled slightly before handing you a glass of water and some painkillers. He then leaned his elbows in his knees, trying to be subtle in admiring you.
You noticed him looking at you from the corner of your eye, a blush creeped onto your face but you tried to hide it by looking busy drinking the water and taking the painkillers.

The door was suddenly opened as Heisenberg rushed in, he sighed in relief as he saw you safe and sound. He approached and wrapped you in his arms, being extra careful to not hurt you.

"I couldn't find you anywhere, what happened?" He asked before dragging another chair close to the bed on the other side of Chris.
Mentioning how Chris had shot the lycan and resulting in you getting hurt was probably not such a good idea.

"The last thing I remember was Chris bringing me to safety after I got hurt" you explained. Heisenberg looked towards Chris and motioned for him to talk outside. You couldn't hear what was exchanged between them but you did hear what they said when Chris slightly opened the door to go back inside.

"If you hurt her, I won't hesitate to kill you"
"I won't, you have my word"

Heisenberg peeked in to let you know he would leave to find a place to stay, you nodded in response. Chris later came back with a little pink tint to his cheeks.
"I'm sorry for whatever he said, he can be very protective" you apologized, feeling a little embarrassed.
"It's fine, I understand" he said as he sat down on the chair again.
A cold shiver ran through your body, making you shiver. The blanket was a bit too thin to keep the warmth inside.

"Could you maybe, join me?" You asked nervously, he looked a bit surprised but nodded anyway. He laid down beside you and was unsure if he would wrap his arm around you or not. You decided to lean your head against his shoulder which made him slowly wrapping his arm around you and leaned his head on yours.

"You could stay with me if you wish" he suggested after awhile. A smile grew on your face as you wrapped your arm around his stomach.
"I'd love to".