𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎

"Y/n I need you on the field, one of the men has been hurt by a group of lycans on the outskirts of the village, I'll send you the location, do you copy?" Said Chris through the earpiece.
"Copy that, I'll go as quick as I can" you said when a red dot appeared in your helmet, T
the location.

You started running, it was difficult thanks to the terrain but you've been going through worse. You were suddenly snatched from the ground, sharp nails dug into your vest.
You took your beretta m9 from the holster and shot above your shoulder, the lycan screeched before letting you go. You landed with a thud.
You quickly turned around and shot the lycan multiple times in the face.
"How much can they withstand?" You thought before continuing running.

You reloaded your guns before entering the village, it was chaos. Lycan bodies were scattered everywhere but there were still many alive.
"Time to take the big boy out" you said, reaching your back and brought out the machinegun.
"Alright who wants some!?" You yelled. All of their white eyes went from the wounded soldier to you. you weren't going to lie, you kind of shit your pants when they all roared before bolting to you.

"How are you holding up?" You asked through the earpiece while shooting at every lycan that came too close.
"Not to well, I've lost a lot of blood" said a weak voice, it was clear he tried his best to stay concious.
"Don't worry, I'll be there with you soon" you reassured.
You shot down what appeared to be the last lycan before bolting towards the soldier you soon recognized as Mike.

"Where are you hurt?" You asked as you examined him, he pointed towards his neck.
"One of those bastards bit me" he grunted.
You applied some salve that would stop the bleeding temporarily before putting his arm over your shoulder and helped him up.

In the distance a factory of sorts could be seen, it seemed safer than the houses. You and Mike made your way as fast as you could but his wounds made it difficult.

A few lycans pounced at you but you got them reflexes which let you shoot down every single one of them. You pushed on with the strength that was left, this man weighted twice your size.
"I better get a promotion" you grunted sarcastically.
"So do I" he muttered.

You soon reached fences surrounding the building, it didn't seem to be open. You let Mike lean against the gate before searching for a way in.
"Chris? I've brought Mike to safety, we're on our way to a factory" you said while looking for a way in.
"What? Don't-" his line was cut off before he could say anything else, just as you managed to find a hole in the fence.

You didn't think much of what Chris said as your attention were on getting Mike into safety so you could tend to his wounds properly.
You soon managed to bring him inside, the doors were luckily unlocked.

You brought him over to a table and took a closer look Mike suddenly caught your wrist to the point where he almost dislocated it, you yelped in pain as you tried to pull away.
Before anything could escalate further you heard a sickening sound before he went limp and fell.
You screamed in shock before turning around towards the door. A strange man stood there with a bigass hammer hanging on his shoulder.

You immediately brought out your gun and pointed it at him.
"Hands in the air, now!" You ordered, that seemed funny to him for he proceeded to laugh.
"Bossy huh? I quite like it" he chuckled. You kept your eyes on him to see if he would do anything, you realized he did the same for his eyes were exaniming you.
"Do it, shoot me" he tested you, that was clear. But why?

You didn't hesitate for a second before shooting but the bullet didn't seem to hit and before you knew it your gun flew out of your hands.
You felt your metal necklace pulling you until you flew towards him, he was quick to catch you by the throat.

You tried to claw at his hands to inhale some air but it was all in vain, he was too strong.
"You come into my home and then try to kill me? You're boring" he said as his grip tightened.
You managed to bring your arms over his and push down with everything you had, it ended up being successful for his grip loosened.
You flipped him to the ground by taking his hand and spinning around so you were behind him, you then kicked his legs while you still held his hand.

"Call me boring again and I'll put a bullet through your head" you said as you brought out another gun.
"Darling, do you know who I'm?" He asked while laughing. Before you knew it you were suddenly pushed against a wall by metal parts on your wrists.
"I'm Karl Heisenberg, do I get the pleasure to know your name?" He asked while approaching you, he removed your helmet with ease and admired your face.

Your mouth opened slightly and your eyes went wide as you realized who this was, why he kept you alive was a mystery.
"Y/n" you simply said.
"I take it you're here with the others to kill that bitch Miranda?" He asked.
He knew already, you weren't exactly dressed for a fancy dinner.

"If your plan is to kill me then get it over with" you snapped, staring right into his eyes.
"And why would I kill such a stunning beauty? No, I want to join you" he said, the metal parts on your wrists suddenly let go. You were a blushing mess from his comment, yet you kept calm.

"I suppose Chris won't mind, you could end up being useful" you said with a smirk before walking past him.
"You're going the wrong way"
"I know that" you said while turning around, Heisenberg chuckled before showing the way out.

"Let's end this once and for all" you said while reloading your machinegun.