𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

Requested by the one, the only Xsx_12007
The reader is also a woman to fit the story

You woke up with a stabbing feeling in your stomach, you groaned in pain as you sat up. That's when you noticed it, the blood.
"Not again" you groaned before pulling yourself out of bed, it was that time of the month.

"What's wrong darling?" Heisenberg asked while resting his hand on your shoulder.
"I'm just in hell and suffer" you muttered angrily as you went towards the bathroom. Heisenberg was clueless, why were you suffering? Did he do something wrong?
He followed you into the bathroom and put a comforting hand on your back.
"Go away" you groaned as you swatted his hand away.

Heisenberg knew getting on your bad side was a horrible idea so he decided to get dressed and left deeper into the factory to work on something.

You were sitting on the side of the bed zoned out, you tried thinking about anything other than the pain but it was impossible.
Sighing to yourself you plopped down on the bed again. You knew you couldn't deal with this alone so you decided to go for plan b.

You entered the room where Heisenberg kept his plans, looking around you suddenly found what you were searching for. The power box that controlled the lights to all rooms.
You looked at the cameras Heisenberg had and found him in a workshop, it seemed to be the one that was the deepest down in the factory.

You slightly snickered as you searched for the right light switch, when you did find it you began switching it on and off.
You looked towards the camera and saw Heisenberg slowly loosing his mind.

"Alright Y/n, ha ha very funny" He said sarcastically. You took a quick pause to see what he would do before you kept switching the lights.
"That's it! I'm coming up" he said, looking straight at the camera before storming out the room. A game of hide and seek had just begun.

You kept a watchful eye on the cameras, following his footsteps. The pain in your stomach got worse but you tried to brush it off.
Your plan was that when he would reach the hallway that was located a few meters away you would run into another one and hide in a corner, he would pass without knowing you being there and you would sneak past him with ease.
Maybe writing a note would be a good idea.

You quickly wrote the note before returning your attention to the cameras, he was close. Very close.
You placed the note by the light switches before bolting towards the hallway you would hide in.

Heisenberg stormed towards the room he knew you were in but when the room was empty when he arrived. He looked around until he noticed the small note.

I'll be in the room you least expect, find me ;)
Checking the cameras is cheating so don't you dare ~ Love, Y/n.

"I see" he chuckled. He immediately went to the cameras and saw you sneaking around hallways, he then noticed you sneaking into the room he just had been working in. He panicked, you couldn't find it so soon!

You sneaked into the room and hid underneath the camera, you knew he would check even though you told him not to.
Suddenly a movement came from underneath a blanket that was draped over something that stood on the table.

You took a peek under the blanket and gasped in shock, inside was a little baby duck. You carefully picked it up and admired it by bringing it closer to your face, resulting in the little duck cuddling your cheek.
You didn't know how long you were cuddling with it until you heard the door open. That was quick, too quick.

"You cheated" you said, turning around. He stood there with a smile on his face, the sight of you and the little duck melted his heart.
"No I didn't you my love, are predictable" he chuckled before approaching the two ox you.
"I found it stuck on a wire, couldn find it's mother anywhere.
With how you're in so much pain I thought it would be a little gift for you" he said while wrapping his arms around you.
"Thank you so much" you cried, his sweet gesture brought the tears out.
You rested your forhead against his chest as the tears fell.
"What are you going to call it?" He asked, rubbing soothing circles on your back.

"Alcina"
"Please no"
"Fine, Karl Junior"
"What did I do to deserve you?"