𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚢?

S/a = Spirit animal

The meetings among the family was beyond interesting, probably the only "action" you got. The action meaning the fights between Heisenberg and Lady Dimitrescu.
You looked towards Moreau and tapped him lightly on the shoulder, he turned around and a smile grew on his face when he saw it was you.

"What say you about making some cheese after this, I can teach you" you suggested, his mouth opened in excitement.
"And watch movies afterwards?"
You gave him a grin before holding up three movies as if they were cards.

"Silence!" You both jumped at Miranda's outburst, you quickly hid the movies behind your back.
"The both of you, take your arguing somewhere else. You all are free to go" she sneered before turning into crows and dissapearing. Lady Dimitrescu glared at Heisenberg before leaving with Donna and Angie.

You were making small talk with Moreau before Heisenberg walked up to you and grabbed your wrist, dragging you out of earshot.
"Tell me why, why talk to that moronic freak?" He asked, turning his head to look at Moreau sitting on the seat you were sitting in before waiting patiently for you.

"First off, don't call him that! Second he's genuinly nice to talk to" you explained angrily. You couldn't take it when people weren't including him in anything, he was lucky enough to be included in the meetings but that was about it. You definetly couldn't take it when people called him names.

"I don't like you hanging around him" he said, slinging his hammer over his shoulder.
"I don't like it when you tell me what I can and can't do" you snapped before returning to Moreau.
"Ready to go?" His eye lit up immediately as he stood up and walked towards you.
"Could you help me with something?" He asked nervously, you gave him a smile and nodded in response.

The two of you began walking as he showed you a big hole in his clothes.
"I don't know how to fix it, it gets cold at night. I noticed your passion for sewing lately, could you maybe fix it for me?"
It didn't take much for you to say yes, it was true. You loved sewing and took every opportunity you could.

You two soon reached his little home, it wasn't much but it was cozy enough.
"About my passion for sewing, I actually brought something for you" you said, bringing something out of your bag.
He looked at it before realizing what it was. You had made a soft pillow and a big blanket for him.

He slowly approached you before wrapping his arms around you.
"No one has ever shown me this kindness, thank you" he said, you wrapped your arms  around him as well.

"Anytime Moreau, now give me that coat of yours and I'll make it brand new. Choose which of these three you'd like to watch" you said as you handed the movies over to him. He did as you told and laughed with exitement as he admired each cover.

That's when a knock could be heard from the door.

"Another visitor?" He asked, turning around to see who it was. You quickly stopped him and made it clear you were to go.
You opened the door and stood there shocked for a split second. Heisenberg was standing there, hiding something behind his back.
"I wanted to apologise to you and Moreau"
You stepped aside and let him in. You quickly peeked at what he held but he was quick to put whatever it was inside his trenchcoat.

"Moreau" he greeted. Moreau looked at him and his smile vanished instantly, he turned his back to continue looking at the movies that was laid out infront of him.

"I wanted to apologise for calling you a moronic freak, I made you this" he said awkwardly, holding out a cute mechanical fish.

You decided to sit down on a chair and sew as they were talking. You were halfway through when Heisenberg approached you.
"I made you this" he said, holding out a mechanical S/a. It was the cutest, in his hands it looked kind of small but in yours it looked sort of huge.

"Thank you, I'm sorry for snapping at you. I get protective" you said, wrapping your arms around his neck.
"The way I get protective over you" he mumbled, wrapping his arms around you.

"Want to watch the movies with us?" Moreau asked, holding out a movie from the ones you had suggested.
"You know what, I'd love to"

The rest of the night was you three bonding over romantic movies and cheese. You knew the movie was boring Heisenberg out so you held his hand and mouthed "Thank you for your sacrifice".

He put on a fake smile and squinted his eyes "Oh Ha ha", this moment was precious to you. Surrounded by the two people you favoured in the world, a block of cheese and a good movie.