𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘

B/n = Brother's name S/n = Sister's name

"You summoned us Mother Miranda?" Lady Dimitrescu asked, sitting down on a chair. You and Heisenberg sat down ifront of her, Moreau took his place beside Heisenberg while Donna and Angie sat down on a chair beside Miranda.
"Strangers have invaded the village, I'm afraid they'll hurt us next. Y/n" your eyes shot towards Miranda as your name left her lips.
"Y/n I want you to ride out with your brother and sister and kill them" you felt Heisenberg tense up. He was very protective over you, sending you out like this was not his favorite thing in the world.

"The lycans ca-" he began but was interuppted by Miranda.
"Most of the lycans are dead, we need something stronger. My decision is final"
You looked down on the floor and thought, these strangers couldn't be more dangerous than you. You were deadly that's for sure.
"As you wish Mother Miranda" you said, slightly bowing your head. Heisenberg's eyes widened, his thoughts were already clear to you. "I won't let you" was the words he would probably use.

Miranda sent everyone away before dissapearing herself, you and Heisenberg were the only ones left.
"I don't like this"
"I have no choice besides, this gives me a chance to not be looked down on by everyone else" no one liked you really except for your brother & sister, Heisenberg and Moreau. To Heisenberg you were the only person he could tolerate and as for Moreau, he understood your situation.
You turned on your heels and almost made it to the door before a hand grabbed your wrist.

"Don't go"

You looked at him from the corner of your eye before pulling your hand away and walking with quick steps out the door.
"What's the plan" asked B/n, you glanced between him and S/n before whistling for your horse. A large stallion trotted from behind bushes and approached you.
"Time to get bloody" you said before mounting the stallion.

The three of you made your way down to the village. You could see the ruckus from afar, not many lycans were left.
"Get ready!" You shouted while sheating your greataxe.
"We're right behind you" was the last words you heard before all hell broke loose.

You were covered in blood, fortunetly it wasn't yours. Suddenly a gasp and a thud could be heard from behind you, you quickly turned your head and saw your brother clutching his neck on the ground. You didn't have much time to react before S/n rode up to you.
"We need to go, we need to go now!"
You nodded your head and motioned the horse to ride towards safety. Your eyes turned back towards your brother and saw his body crumbling apart.

You and S/n looked at each other with the same confused face, how on earth could they have killed him? S/n yelped in pain, clutching to her neck like B/n had. Your heart pegan pounding in your chest as she slowly turned to stone and crumbled into pieces.
You were beyond scared, you were so close to safety. "Miranda!" You shouted. You jumped off of the horse and sprinted inside, not paying attention to hide away from view.

"You're alright!" Heisenberg said relieved as he wrapped his arms around you.
"What happened where is B/n and S/n?" Miranda asked furiously, you had failed her. "They were killed, they were clutching their necks before turning to stone and crumbling apart" you stuttered, tears were streaming down your face.
"You should have let me handle the situation" Lady Dimitrescu snapped.

You turned your attention back to Heisenberg, he was exaniming you in case you were hurt. You suddenly felt paralyzed as you fell against his arms, he was quick to help you lay down on the ground.
"What the fuck?" He asked panicked. He covered the door with metal scraps that were laying around.
"Y/n can you hear me?" He tried his best to get any signals from you. Your eyes moved on to him, your breaths were shakying from the pain.

Moreau hurried over as quick as he could and sat down beside Heisenberg.
"Will she be alright?" He asked while placing his hand on your forhead.
"No" you whispered, you began feeling your flesh turning into stone. You tried take deep breaths but it was nearly impossible.

"You're not allowed to die, you hear me!?" Heisenberg words echoed around you, you did feel him picking you up in his arms while sitting down.
"It's too l-" you were quickly hushed by you fully turning into stone.

Heisenberg stared emotionlessly at you as you began crumbling in his arms. Moreau looked on with a sad expression. He tried to pick up a piece but Heisenberg was quick to slap away his hand.

"Don't go" he whispered. After many years a tear finally rolled down Heisenberg's cheek.

•°We knew the time would come for one of these sad ones, the next will be fluff I promise. I also wanted to thank you guys so much for 5,32K reads in only a few days. Your love and support has been really appreciated, it really means the world to me!♡
I've been going through some rough patches lately and I find writing about Heisenberg the only thing that distracts me (Hence why I've been publishing a lot) and seeing other people enjoy these makes my day, I hope you'll have an amazing day whenever this reaches you, take care! ♡ °•