𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎

This was requested by BeanHead_H0e

Your beauty sleep was disturbed by hunger, waking up with a growling stomach wasn't  the most pleasant thing in the world.

Putting on your fluffy slippers you slowly made your way towards the kitchen,
you kept following a red line Heisenberg had made specifically for you.
It had happened once or twice were you tried finding your way to the kitchen but ended up on the other side of the factory.

One of the lycans were sleeping on the floor. You took a blanket from one of thr cupboards, why Heisenberg had them there you had no idea.
You wrapped the blanket over the lycan before continuing towards the cupboard the food was in.

It seemed like the lycan had woken up, for the shell of a man began following you around like a dog.
He began growling slightly when you opened the cupboard, you looked down at him and noticed how he eyed the meat.
Poor fella, musn't be fed very often.
You thought before handing him some meat.

Together the two of you sat down and enjoyed the food until you heard something strange coming from down the hall.
The lycan seemed to notice and were quick to stand in front of you.
"It's fine" you whispered before walking past him and down the hall.

As you got closer and closer you began hearing what the strange noises were more clearer, it was someone crying. Heisenberg.
You motioned the lycan to go back towards the kitchen, it hesitated at first but later gave in.
You opened the door slowly and peeked in, it was quite dark so you had a hard time seeing anything but from what you could see was him sitting on the side of the bed hyperventilating. Another nightmare?

"Hun, are you alright?" You asked as you made yourself known. The light from the hallway illuminated the room.
His tear-stained cheeks were more visible now.
"I dreamt of what Miranda did to me" he stuttered, his eyes were glued to one certain spot on the wall.
This wasn't the first time he would have nightmares, it had happened a lot recently. Why? You did not know. Seeing him like this was torture to you.

You went over to his side and wrapped him in your arms, you leaned your chin against his head while you stroked his hair.
He buried his face in your chest while wrapping his arms around you.
You let yourself lay down on the bed while he was still on top of you.

"She can't hurt you, as long as I'm here" you said while planting a kiss on his forhead.
"I love you" he said, hugging you tighter.
You placed your hands on the side of his head and wiped the tears with your thumbs, you then kissed him lovingly before wrapping your arms around his neck.

He leaned on his forarms as he kissed you back. He realized at that moment that you were a keeper. He felt the safest and happiest in your arms, a burst of love filled him as he tried to bring you as close to him as possible.
You felt him smiling into the kiss as he rolled onto his back, taking you with him.
"Stay with me" he whispered, gazing into your eyes.
"I'll stay with you for as long as I live" you whispered back, he immediately smashed his lips against yours.

You would protect this man with everything you had.