𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝

We love some classic fluff ♡

It was time for the dreadful experience, a roadtrip with the whole family. Alcina's daughters were nagging on and on about a roadtrip to the point were Miranda and Alcina gave in and asked you to persuade Heisenberg to create a car.
He and you had created an eight seated car, basically a fucking limousine.

Miranda had taken the seat in the front to drive with Alcina in the seat next to her. Heisenberg had made the roof of the car big enough for Alcina to fit but short enough to make it uncomfortable for her.

Bela, Daniela and you sat behind them. You were unfortunate to sit in the middle between the girls. They wouldn't stop talking.
Karl was stuck behind you with Cassandra, Donna and Angie.
Lastly, Moreau sat behind them. You felt really sorry for him so you had prepared the seat with all kinds of snacks he could choose from, games he could play, his own music and a teddy bear to keep him company.

"It's my turn!" Yelled Bela, trying to tug the phone towards her. But Daniela had a secure grip on it as well.
"How are you holding up hun?" You asked, turning in your seat.

Karl had created walls of metal between him, Cassandra and Donna.
"This is hell, Let me out!" he begged, clasping his hands together.
You giggled to yourself before holding out some earphones for him to use and listen to music.

"That's enough! The two of you, give me that damn phone" snapped Alcina while she tried to turn her head towards the three of you.
"On second thought, mind sharing?" You asked, turning back to Karl. He leaned towards your seat and held one part to you.

"Y/n, Karl. Do you want some sandwiches I made?" Asked Donna as she leaned on Bela's seat.
"Yeah sure!" You said, a smile appearing on your face as you took the two bags happily. You handed one to Karl before you began munching on the other one.

"What do you think of this one?" Asked Karl as he put on a song.
You two began moving your head to the beat while enjoying the rythm.

It began getting cramped with Bela and Daniela sleeping on you after awhile.
"Got any space for me?" You asked as you turned to look at Karl.
"Only on my lap I'm afraid" he chuckled. You looked over at him, then at Bela and Daniela. Then back at him.

"Better watch out cause here I come" you said before climbing over the seat.
You sort of regretted your decision for it was less space with Karl, although, you didn't complain.
Being this close to someone you had a crush on could be counted as a blessing.
You were hanging your arm around his neck while your legs was squished against the walls, you two somehow made it work.

The sun suddenly began shining from the front mirror and right into your eyes, you snatched his glasses and put them on.
"Hey!" He said as he tried to get them back. You managed to keep his hands away from your face as the two of kept laughing.

"Is everything alright?" Asked Moreau, peeking from behind Karl's head. You two looked over at him and saw cookie crumbs all around his mouth, he had also put on the sunglasses you had stol- borrowed from Alcina.

"Everything is perfectly fine, how are you holding up?" You asked as you moved to face Moreau.
"My balls my balls my balls" squeaked Karl, trying to lift you up.
"Oops" you giggled before moving your knees so you were straddling him, leaning your arms on his head in the process.

"I have some cookies left, would you like some?" Asked Moreau, you quickly shook your head as a no.
"It's your cookies Moreau, I couldn't take them from you. Would you like half of my sandwich? You can't eat snacks all day" you snickered as you split the sandwich in two.

Moreau gave you a warm smile as he gladly accepted, holding both of his hands and admiring the sandwich.
"Thank you, Y/n" he said before sitting back in his seat, munching happily.

You then realized what kind of position you were in, straddling Karl's lap. Your cheeks reddened as you went back to the original position you had been in. His face had also turned into a red mess from what you could see from the corner of your eye.

"Heisenberg, keep your hands off of Y/n!" Alcina snapped protectively. You both jumped at her voice. Karl sighed in annoyance before blocking Alcina's view with a piece of metal.

The shyness and blushing was gone as he looked into your eyes, it looked as if he was almost asking for your consent. You began leaning in closer until the car drove over a bump or something.
It pushed your lips against his. You pulled away in shock, mortified.
What if that wasn't what he meant, what if- your racing mind was cut off by Karl pulling you closer by the neck and smashing his lips against yours.

Maybe the roadtrip wouldn't be so bad after all.