𝙸 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚍

D/n = Dog's name

You woke up in Heisenberg's arms, he was sleeping on his stomach with his arm draped over you. His hair was a mess, you silently giggled before kissing him on the forhead.
You peeked outside the window and saw snow falling, it had been snowing for several days. The ice would be thicc and safe to skate on by now.

You tried lifting his arm but this man had an arm of steel, you tried gliding from underneath but not even that worked.

"Honey could you like, lift your arm a little?" You gently whispered, kissing him on the exposed cheek. All you got from him was a grunt and him pulling you closer into his arms.
"Fan-fucking-tastic" you mumbled.

"Good morning gorgeous" he mumbled back while peppering your face with kisses. You cupped his cheeks with your hands so you could get a clear kiss.
His body heat almost lulled you back to sleep but if it weren't for your dog barging in you probably would have given in.

"I have to take D/g for a walk" you said, it was clear he didn't like that sentence. For he decided to lay down on you with his face buried in your collarbone.
"It can walk itself" he muttered. You began playing around with his hair with a fond smile.

D/n suddenly burst in and jumped on top of his back, he grunted as the air was knocked out of him.
You began laughing hysterically as he couldn't lift his face from your collarbone. D/n held it's paw on his neck before laying down on him. Heisenberg tried to say something but it was all muffled.

"What was that?" You asked jokingly. You heard him sigh before heaving himself up with his arms.
"If you don't put D/n up for adoption, I swear to god" he growled before sitting up straight, he then began giving D/n bellyrubs and lots of cuddles.
You took this time to escape.
Unfortunetly, you didn't make it far.

He had managed to stand up and catch your wrist and pulled you back into his arms, right before falling back onto the bed with his back first. D/n moved out of the way just in time.

"Let's just stay like this, if D/n is really in need for a walk we can just call Ethan-"
"Ethan lives an hour away, you really think he'll drive for an hour only to walk a dog?" you laughed.
Heisenberg had the audacity to shush you before pecking your nose.
You just accepted your fate as you relaxed your body and listened to his heartbeat.

"I'm hungry" he suddenly said.
"Sucks for you, I ain't moving" you giggled as you cuddled into his chest.
You heard him sigh before he stood up and carried you close to his chest with D/n walking close to his legs, you were quick to wrap your arms around his neck for support.

"What do you say about pancakes for breakfast?" He asked as he lifted you up a little higher.
"Fuck yes" you squealed as he dipped you towards the floor and kissed you.
He then put you down on the floor before he kept going towardsthe kitchen.

"Looks like you and me finally the bed for ourselves" you chuckled, both you and D/n jumped on the bed and buried yourselves under the covers.

"That's it, I'm never leaving" you said while stretching.
The delicious smell of pancakes soon hit you and before you knew it, Heisenberg had returned with two plates and a bowl.
"D/n gotta have some too" he said as if it was obvious. D/n peeked from underneath the blanket and immediately dug in as soon as he put down the bowl.

Heisenberg handed you the plate and sat down in the middle between you and D/n.
You glanced at Heisenberg and D/n, a smile forming on your face.
How did you get so lucky?

After you three had finished eating D/n laid down by your feet and fell asleep.
Heisenberg wrapped his arms around you while resting his head on your stomach.
You didn't mind having a lazy day but you were supposed to meet up with Mia, guess you had to cancel.

"Honey?" You asked gently, Heisenberg turned his tired eyes towards you with a "hmm?" face.
"I love you"
"I love you more".