𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎?

Karl was excited to hear about the new arrival, he had seen Miranda talking to a mysterious figure. He had overheard Miranda saying "Welcome to the family". Finally someone he possible could become friends with. Miranda had later on summoned everyone to the ruined church.

"Mother Miranda, it has come to my attention we have a new member in the. Family" said Alcina as she took a puff from her cigarette holder.

"Their name is Y/n, they're a trained assassin. Something you should know, Y/n can't understand us. She speaks in another language" said Mother Miranda.
A trained assassin? Karl's mind were wandering on how they could look like. Who they were as a person, maybe bloodthirsty?

You couldn't understand anyone, when that strange woman with wings approached you and patched your wounds you felt in debt to her yet you couldn't understand a single word she said.
You had decided to offer your blade to her and managed to show her what and who you were.

Now here you were, inside a small but comfortable cottage. The woman you now knew as Miranda had given you a cozy place all to yourself. You saw this as a chance to finally live a normal life.

Your eyes traveled to the small belt with knives that had it's place on a table, the knives you had gotten from the ones who kidnapped you and made you into what you were. A killing machine.

You stood up and headed towards the table, taking the belt you stormed outside. Determined to let your past go.
You pulled your hood up before venturing towards the forest. You made it a few feet before you felt someone following you.
"I know you're there" you said while turning around only to see the one and only Heisenberg.

You had seen him here and there and from what you could tell, he was up to something.
His words made 0 sense to you, they were a mess of gibberish.
He soon understood by the look on your face that you didn't understand.

You were quick to remember something your boss frequently said , you had no idea what it meant but it seemed to be some sort of greeting, perhaps?
"Fuck you"

"Excuse me?" Laughed Heisenberg, your pronounciation was horrible but he understood. Everything was soon followed by silence as you just stood there, not really knowing what to do thanks to the language barrier.
Heisenberg eyed the belt of knives you held in your hand, he took small steps towards you which made you turn your head towards him. He slightly pointed to your knives with a puzzled look.

It seemed to you like he wanted to take your knives, you were quick to pull them behind your back, turn your heel and keep walking towards the forest.

Heisenberg would have to come up with an idea for something to help communicate with you, this barrier between the two of you killed him. He wanted to know more about you, could he have you assassinate Alcina?

You couldn't see the village anymore, only trees as far as the eye could see. You had walked deep enough.
You sat down on your knees and dug a hole in the ground. You held the belt in your hands, flashbacks of all the lives the knives had taken.
Of all the lives you had taken.
You placed it neatly in the hole before covering it with dirt and snow.
This was a new beginning.

A day or two later a knock could be heard coming from the door. You looked through the window and saw Heisenberg standing there with something in his hands.
You carefully opened the door and gave him a questioning look.
He didn't say a word before walking past you and taking a seat on the sofa.

Heisenberg had found a phone on a dead military guy that made the mistake and got too close to his factory.
He opened up google translate and wrote down "Let me fully introduce myself, my name is Karl Heisenberg and you are?" Before turning the phone towards you for you to read.

"Y/n L/n" you said while putting your hand over your chest. During the conversation you two found out a lot about yourselves, you could safely say you felt comfortable around him. Comfortable enough to share personal stories.

"I have to go now, but I'll come back later. What do you say about me teaching you english?" He wrote. Your smile grew as you slowly nodded. Heisenberg gave you a small smile in return before waving goodbye and leaving.

He would come over everyday and teach you the basics, you were a fast learner and could now hold a conversation without too many stutters. Only one month had passed.

"I'm proud of you Y/n" he said, leaning back on the sofa.
"You've been, surprisingly, a great teacher" you snickered. Your shared moment was disturbed by a knock coming from the door.
"Expecting someone?" Asked Karl. You shook your head as a no before walking to the door. A man stood there, he had his back towards the door so you couldn't quite see his features. You opened the door to greet him.

As he heard the door open he immediately turned around and brought out a gun. You recognized the man as your brother who worked for the same boss as you did.
You grabbed his arm and managed to push it a little, which resulted in him shooting your shoulder instead of your chest.

Before anything could escalate further a piece of sharp metal went straight through his throat. You gasped in shock as you froze in place.
Your body wouldn't move and your mind was everywhere at the same time. Until you felt hands clasping your shoulders. You began shaking as your body gave up. Heisenberg picked you up and carried you towards your bed.
You had already passed out at this point.

You were woken up by Heisenberg stitching your shoulder, you had grown used to stitching your own wounds so the pain was familiar.
You tried to sit up but he was quick to hold you down.
"Don't move" he muttered as he focused on your wound.
You sighed before laying back down.

"Who was he?" He asked after awhile. You brought your hand to cover your eyes as you thought about a way to explain.
"He was my brother, an assassin like I was. Boss probably sent him to kill me" you said, you had expected boss to send someone after you but not your own brother. Well it was his thing, he was a cruel and malicious man.

"I'm sorry" was all he said before finishing patching you up.
"Here I thought I had. family issues" he then joked, clearly trying to lighten the mood.
"Issues?" You asked, not really understanding the word.
He said nothing before helping you sit up and wrap his arms around you, careful not to touch the wounded area.

"I'll keep you safe" he muttered. You snickered before wrapping your arms around him as well.
"You seem to forget who I used to be" you said with a smile.
"Let's make a promise you and I, you got my back and I got yours" he said before planting a kiss on your forhead.

"Always"