𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞

C/n = Child's name
You were cooking dinner in the kitchen with Mia, along with your one year old child wrapped in a blanket strapped to your chest while Rose was sitting on the kitchen counter eating strawberries.

"What do you think?" You asked as you scooped up a bit off sauce onto a spoon and held it for Mia. She took it from you and tasted it, her eyes widened.
"It's delicious, oh could you go and see how it's going for Heisenberg and Ethan?" She asked, you nodded before turning around and walked towards the backyard.

"Come on Ethan, I can make adjustements to the grill so it'll go faster" you opened the door and saw Ethan trying to protect the grill from Heisenberg.

"Adding parts to the grill to grill more food is not a good idea, some parts could have bacteria or worse. No, I won't allow it" Ethan argued, trying to flip a burger but failing miserably.

Heisenberg rubbed his temples, thinking about commiting murder. You went up to him and kissed him on the cheek.
"Nice to see you too gorgeous" he said, turning around and giving you a proper kiss. He then gave little C/n a kiss on the head.
"Chris will arrive shorty, you guys better hurry up. Me and Mia are almost finished with the sauces and the rest of the ingredients" you informed, you heard a little squeal coming from Ethan as he tried his best to finish grilling.
"I'll come inside in two, just gotta help mr know-it-all here" he said as he kissed your temple. He then pempered C/n with kisses on the head.

You went back inside and informed Mia about the situation. That's when you noticed that Chris had arrived for his jacket was hanging from the clothing hanger.
"When did he come?" You asked, pointing towards the jacket.
"Only a minute ago, he went to use the bathroom and he brought the finest wine" she said while showing you.
"Damn, fancy" you said, taking a glass from the cupboard and poured yourself a glass.

You then walked over towards the stove and poured the sauce onto a bowl.
"Time to bring this to the table" you thought before picking up a pile of plates. Your hands were very full to say the least.
"I'll take that" Chris said taking the plates, who had just entered the kitchen.
"You're an angel" you said, now managing to carry the bowl with two hands.
C/n tried to reach into the bowl, thinking the good stuff was in there. You had to stop them many times.

Ethan and Heisenberg had surprisingly fixed the burgers just in time. They managed to fix the table without any fuss and Mia soon walked in with Rose in her arms and the bowl of vegetables in the other.
"I didn't bring out the baby chair for C/n-"
"I'll get it darling" Heisenberg said as he left the room. He soon returned and placed it beside you, he gave you a quick kiss before returning to his own seat. You put down C/n in the chair and kissed them on the head.

The rest of the night was a blast, let's say you found out some things you never knew. For example, you didn't know you could get Chris dancing if he got drunk enough. You were bawling on the couch with Ethan. It was Heisenberg's turn to have C/n strapped to his chest, which made dancing a little tricky. But damn, they got those moves. Mia had gone upstairs to put Rose into bed so those two dissapeared for awhile.

She soon returned and changed the music to a slow song, Heisenberg went over to Chris and strapped C/n to him.
"Your dance partner" he laughed before coming to you and holding out his hand.

"May I have this dance" he said jokingly, you took it without hesitation. There you were slow dancing with Heisenberg while Ethan and Mia danced together, and Chris slowly bouncing C/n.

Heisenberg wrapped his hand around your waist and held your hand with the other, he buried his facd in the crook of your neck and slowly swayed to the music.
"I love you" he whispered, you almost got weak in the knees by those words but managed to stay strong.
"I love you too" you whispered back. He pulled away his face from your neck and gave you a loving kiss.
A flash suddenly appeared, you both turned to look only to see Mia holding a polaroid camera towards you two.
"I couldn't help it!" She defended herself,  you giggled before burying you face in Heisenberg's chest.

"Give it to me" Heisenberg mouthed to Mia. She handed the picture to him and a smirk grew on his face. You two were one hella gorgeous couple. He quickly put the picture in his pocket before fully wrapping his arms around you.
This night had been one of the best nights of his life and he was forever grateful.