𝙸'𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞

The reader is in their 20s

"Where is your sister?" Asked Miranda as she looked around for you, Heisenberg took a look around as well.
"Don't look at me, I have no control over her" he chuckled while leaning back.

"You should keep an eye on that devil, she could get into my castle and influence my daughters to-"
"Will you just shut your fucking hole!" He yelled, his grip on his hammer tightened as he controlled everything he had to not kill Alcina right then and there.
Calling him names was one thing but to do it to you, that was his limit.

"Your daughters seem to like me" you snickered from above before gripping a rope and glided down.
You did a flip before landing on the ground. That seemed to rub the salt in her wounds for she began to huff in anger.
Heisenberg high fived you before you sat down beside him.

"Y/n I need you to stop playing around, this meeting is serious" said Miranda, her tone had turned harsher.

"What did she have for breakfast?" You whispered. Heisenberg chuckled before taking a puff of his cigarr to cover it.

"Ethan Winters is here, looking for Rose. Heisenberg I need you and Y/n to stop him. If he needs to die then so be it" she snapped.
"Yes Miranda" you two said in unison. The two of you later left towards a secluded room in the church.
"What's the plan?" You asked while leaning your back against the wall.
"Lycans".

The plan was for the lycans to kill Ethan but if they didn't succeed, you would step in and play victim. Which led to why you were roaming around the village, listening to anything that could indicate Ethan's position.

A heavy smell of rotten flesh seeped into your nose, you almost gagged but you kept fighting through. That's when you heard it, gunshots.
You smirked to yourself as you made your way to where the gunshots came from.
You hid behind a wall as you peaked from a window.
There he was, shooting around in full glory.
An idea popped up in your head, a grin plastered itself onto your face as you got into position.

You let out a chilling scream to get his attention. It worked.
"Help me please!" You screamed, mimicing Mia.
Keeping a safe distance away from him, you managed to lure him onto your land.
When the two of you reached your borders you climbed up a tree and out of sight.
That's when you began.

"Help me please!" Was all Ethan could hear, it seemed to come from many directions at once.
He could have sworn he saw Mia, a suspicious feeling began growing in the pit of his stomach. Something was wrong.

Laughter echoed in his head, he closed his eyes for a second and when he opened them a heavy fog had laid itself onto the forest floor.
"Ethan!" Mia's voice was close and this time it only came from one direction. He ran towards it.

He was suddenly caught in something, a web. The fog seemed to lift and a figure approached him. He soon saw a woman, she had a wicked grin on her face as she kept giggling.
"You're a fool Ethan" huge spider legs began growing from her back and small white eyes began growing below her now white eyes.
"Who are you" he said, his voice trembled with fear as he watched her.
"Your nightmare" you said before knocking him out.
You had the power to make people hallucinate and see what you wanted them to see. In some cases it made them see their nightmares.
You had also grown very strong from something Miranda experimented on you.

"You should have never come" you muttered before slunging him over your shoulder with ease.
You saw one of Miranda's crows and informed it about summoning everyone back to the church.

"You did manage to catch him, I'm impressed" said Alcina as she crossed her arms.
"You did as I asked Y/n, well done. As for you Heisenberg, do better next time" she said, a smile appeared on Alcina's lips at that.

"Your plan was good, I was surprised to see Ethan surviving them" you whispered.
"Me too but you managed to catch him, I'm proud of you. So would mother and father" he said while wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

"Thank you, if it weren't for my powers I wouldn't have succeeded" you said, leaning your head against his shoulders.

"I still hate her for doing this to you, doing this to us" he growled.
"At least we'll be able to stay with each other forever" you smiled.

"I will keep you safe" he muttered while planting a kiss on the top of your head.