𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠

Play the music when you see *

The morning sun shone through the tiny window you had above your bed, it's warm rays covered your whole face. You groaned on annoyance as you turned around, expecting to put your arm around Karl's chest but instead it just landed on the matress.
You opened your eyes and looked around, Karl wasn't anywhere to be found.
You sat up and stretched your arms, yawning in the process. "What is he up to now?" You asked yourself before standing up and getting dressed.

You made your way through the halls of the factory, looking through each room for any sign of him but found nothing. You heard a little static from the pipes.
"What on earth?" You thought as you kept going up.

"Karl?" You called, looking through more rooms. Still no answer. The static sounds came closer, it seemed to come from a door not too far away. As you crept closer you could hear a light humming coming from inside. You slowly peeked in through the gap in the door and saw a shirtless Karl sitting with his back towards you. He was working on something it seemed.

You slowly made your way over to him and heard that static again. Both of you flinched. You had unfortunetly let out a soft gasp, a gasp he heard.
He slightly choked on his cigarr before quickly turning around.
"Darling, I didn't know you were awake" he laughed nervously as he covered whatever he was working on with a blanket.

"Whatchu got there?" You asked curiously as you tried to peek what was behind him.
He was quick to approach you, placing his hands on your shoulder and turning you around.
"Something you'll find out later" he said while leading you out. He gave you a quick kiss before closing the door after you.
"This man is a mystery" you laughed to yourself as you went towards the kitchen.

You made breakfast for yourself and Heisenberg before quickly entering the room and putting the food on a table by the door.
"I'm not here to snoop I promise, I made you some food" you called from the door.
"Oh thank you, darling" you closed the door after you before returning to the kitchen.

A little puppy Karl had made you as a gift, happily approached you. "What say you about playing some fetch" you suggested, the puppy seemed to understand you for the short tail started wagging.
"I need some sun anyway" you said, picking up thr bowl off food. Together you walked outside, it was beautiful. The sun was rising from behind the mountains in the distance covering everything in golden light.

"I knew moving here was worth it" you said to yourself, you sat down on a comfy chair and threw a pipe for the puppy to run after. In the meantime, you sat back and ate your food. You closed your eyes while you were basking in the morning sun.

Karl had been in his little workshop for the whole day, you kind of grew restless. You decided to pay fish boy a visit with your puppy hot on your tail.
You found Moreau sitting on the edge off a roof, dipping his toes in the water. You came up with an idea. You told your puppy to go another way as you would take the water way.
You put your arms over your head and jumped in, head first. One off the many reasons why you two got along was because you could turn into a mermaid. If a normal child saw you they would scream in fear but compared to what Moreau could turn into, it was nothing.

You soon broke the water's surface right by his feet. He yelped in fear as he rolled over on his back. You instantly felt bad as you pushed yourself over the roof and dragged your body to him.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" you said, trying to sit up with your tail. He began laughing hysterically, he kept laughing when the little puppy jumped on him and wagged his tail.
You soon began drying off and turned back to your normal form.
"What have you been up to?" You asked happily as you kneeled down and gave him a hug.

"Romantic movies and swim" he said, sitting down on the edge again.
"I can ask Karl to create something for you to keep you company when I'm not here" you suggested.
"Would you really do it for me?" His eyes lit up as he smiled.
"Of course! Anything for my little fish" you said, giving him another hug.

Time went by fast, you two watched movies and swam around the reservoir together. It was a blast but everything has an ending. You waved goodbye as you swam back to shore, you were careful not to move to much for the puppy was sitting on your head.
You made your way back towards the factory and peeked inside to see if Karl was still in his room. To your surprise, he wasn't.

Something covered your eyes, you were about to scream whoever covered your eyes into oblivion until.
"Darling it's me". You slightly hit him in the ribs with your elbow.
"You could have given me a heart attack, what's going on?"
"I want to show you something, don't worry I'll lead the way" he slowly turned you around before walking, making sure you didn't fall.

"Are we there yet?" You asked, you realized he had led you outside for you were met by a heavy rain and the soft grass tickled your feet.
"I need you to stand right here and don't open your eyes yet" he said while walking away. You waited for any signal to open your eyes, lights were flickered on and the static came back. You quickly held your ears in pain. "Sorry about that, open your eyes".

You slowly opened your eyes and were met by many light bulbs hanging on a line, they gave out a comfortable golden light. It seemed like a waterproof fabric covered the whole thing. At that moment music * started playing, you looked over towards Karl and saw him standing by a stereo, a soft tune was playing.
Karl made his way over to you and wrapped his arm around your waist while his other hand took yours.

"I remember you telling me how much you missed music so I wanted to do something nice for you" he said while slowly swaying.
"This means the world to me, thank you so much" you laughed with tears in your eyes, you peppered his face with kisses until your lips met in a loving kiss.

"Anything for you" he chuckled as he spun you around. He then started waltzing around to your surprise.
"I didn't know you could dance" you giggled.
"Well, I asked Moreau"
"You asked Moreau??"
"He had seen people dancing in the movies so we were kind of, practising together" he mumbled the last part but you heard it clear as day. You burst out laughing as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I will never hear the end of this will I?"
"Never".