XVI

TW: Mentions of rape on a minor.

The first thing I noticed was the pain slowly making itself known in my stomach, the cloth over my eyes so I couldn't see. But I could hear the birds chirping indicating that it was the morning, so I've been out for a few hours maybe?

I took a shaky breath feeling my rib cage ache on my inhale, I could feel that my wrist was tied to the armrest on the chair. I took another inhale, clenching my fist as pain shot through my chest, making sure not to wince.

I shifted in the seat now feeling how cramped my legs are from sitting in a position this long, I could feel the giant thing on my neck, and heavy on my chest that I can't turn my head. The longer I sit here trying to absorb my surroundings with my limited senses, I soon realize that I was captured by some random person who got in my house. I just hope that my family and Rachel are okay. The only person who would want me kidnapped is probably Jason, which means he might have gotten to Rachel too. I hope not-

The heavy thing hanging on my neck is really hurting my chest, the white-hot pain searing through my thoughts.

"Fuck." I muttered, clenching my eyes shut the blindfold making it hurt since it was so tight.

I stilled when I heard a door open not too far from me, footsteps approaching me.

"I hope the chair wasn't too uncomfortable," a familiar voice had said. "I told my brother not to hit you too hard but it looks like he did." I heard Carol say from across the room,

"What- where am I?"

"Downtown New York. dont worry you're pathetic girlfriend isn't here. Per Tyler's request, we only took you. No, we didn't hurt your family, he only wanted you." she explained, my head panged in confusion.

"Okay. If he knew where Rachel was why didn't he take her when he had the opportunity?" I questioned because it would have made more sense if he took her.

"I don't know. You'll have to ask him yourself. I'm sure if we took her she would have tried to punch me again." she said with distastefulness in her voice.

"Yeah, I'm sure she would have," I muttered with a humorless laugh.

"Be careful what you say, Henry."

"What-" I started but before I could say anything else the blindfold was ripped off my head. I squeezed my eyes shut at the bright light around me, once the pain faded I opened my eyes again and looked at my surroundings.

Looking around I'm in a big warehouse, the walls were covered with graffiti of different cuss words. Then I looked down at my chest, the red numbers glaring brightly counting down the time. I couldn't see the exact time it was scouting down from but it was definitely what I think it is.

Fear spiked through my spine making me jerk in the chair, "what the hell?! This fucker attached me to a bomb?!" I exclaimed looking around my chair. From my field of vision, I could see the boxes of explosives hooked up to my chair that I'm sitting on.

"Yeah. if Rachel doesn't show up. You die." she deadpanned.

"And if she does?" I questioned.

"If she does you'll still die. Because he still wants you dead either way.'' I looked at her in disbelief, she rolled her eyes.

"Look, the only reason you're here is that you're baiting. If he's got you, he knows she's going to be looking for you, which is going to lead her here," she explained simply, starting to walk closer to me. I shifted in the opposite direction as she grabbed my already pinned arm,

"What are you?-" I started before she painfully inserted the needle inside my arm, injecting a burning liquid.

"What the hell is that?!" I exclaimed feeling the burning crawl up my arm towards my chest.

"Just a little something to make sure you don't try to escape." her voice started to sound weird. My vision was blurry, she must have given me a strong drug because suddenly I couldn't feel my bruised ribs. It didn't take long for my world to fade to black.

---

The park looked the same as it always did in my dreams if that's what you call them. I sat on the bench looking at the children giggling and chasing each other around the large playground. I smiled at the children, they looked so happy! Their energy was boundless, I finally found a familiar little boy playing on the swings.

I got up and made my way to the little boy but stayed out of sight and knew what was going to happen next.

"Hey. What's your name?" The older boy asked with a grin. He looked at the teenager wide-eyed.

"Zack but my friends call me Z.," He said happily, kicking his feet in the brown mulch. The older boy put on a wicked grin.

"Come on Zack. Let me show you something cool." He said, sending a chill down my spine. Not knowing what was going to happen next, the little boy hopped off the swing and walked through me. Flowing the teenager. Parents unaware of the danger had no idea what was going to happen to the little boy.

They weren't paying attention anyway.

The little boy followed the older boy to the car,

"I can't go in a stranger's car. My parents said so." I echoed my younger self, the older boy tightly gripped the little boy's arm and pushed him in the car.

That's when I looked away. I only vaguely know what happens when he takes me to his house because of therapy but most of it is still a blur. The trauma I went through still has things covered up. The song 'beautiful day by U2' still makes me very uncomfortable, I remember it playing over and over in the background as he raped me.

I remember after. It must have been a few days when I was dropped off at the police station only wearing a torn shirt. I don't know who dropped me off but I remember being asked a lot of questions, and I was scared of men touching me for a few years after. I had to stay in a recovery hospital for weeks, my mom recalled. I don't remember it at the time but she told me when I was a little older.

She said I couldn't speak for weeks, they didn't even need my confession because the rape kit had matched somebody in the system. My siblings had no sympathy for me, they didn't care that I was raped or traumatized. My father acted like it didn't happen to keep his pride. But my mom was there and had made sure I got a therapist to talk to and acknowledge the fact that I wasn't okay. This is why I'm still closer to her than anyone else in my family.

Looking back, I can see why I started to kill people. At first, it was for money then it turned into something else. The repressed anger and hatred for my siblings and father for years, I've festered into a tortuous contract killer.

Thinking about how my father and siblings betrayed me by not acknowledging me when I was kidnapped and raped, is really grinding my nerves. I wouldn't mind slitting their throats and watching them choke on their blood, and stuff their bodies in a wooden chest. As Liam and Piper did when I got back from the recovery hospital. That would be my dream.

Charlotte and I will fucked over their dead bodies. Call me crazy. But this is who I am.

End of chapter 16...

A/N: HEY GUYS I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT I'M BACK!!!  I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you think! I LOVE ALL OF THOSE WHO STILL READ THIS BOOK. We riding this crazy train till it crashes!

Love ya,

Bri

P.S. Those confused about the last part of the chapter with the italics are for when he is under the influence of the drug.