X

The sunlight peeking through the window woke me up, with a slight headache. I glanced over Charlotte's shoulder and looked at the digital clock. It was 10:30 am. I laid my head back down on the pillow and sighed. I was not looking forward to meeting up with Ray, he wants me to take his list and then on top of that. They are both hiding something from me, but I can't stay mad at them because it doesn't involve me.

I lightly trailed my fingers across her bicep that had a small tattoo of a fractured heart. I remember suggesting that we'd get each other's birthdays on our wrists. She obviously declined but I think it would be a cool tat. I stared at her sleeping face, she looks less stressed when she's sleep. I'd wish she would just tell me, it would probably lessen the burden she's carrying.

She started stretching and her arm hit me in the process,

"Shit. My bad babe." she said with a yawn. I looked at her and grinned,

"You're fine. Good morning cutie." I muttered with a wink. She smiled and sat up,

"Good Morning. Um- what time is it?" she said as she stretched her arms,

"It's 10:30. We need to run to a few places today." I said as i watched her stand up and walk to the bathroom,

"Well I thought we were just going to chill today. Where are we going?" she questioned from the bathroom.

"So did you have fun last night?" I asked, trying to avoid the subject. I heard Charlotte chuckle,

"Yeah I did. Thank you for last night, I really needed the outing."

"You're welcome. I'm glad you had fun. I had the most fun when we got back," I added with a suggestive tone as she walked out the bathroom and back into the bed next to me.

"Me too." she muttered, climbing over me to straddle my waist.

"I mean we could do it again." I muttered as I grabbed her waist with both of my hands. She grabbed my wrist and quickly pinned them over my head, leaned in close.

"Don't think I didn't notice the subject change honey." she muttered darky. Her hot minty breath fanning my face, I froze.

"But I-" she cut off my words with the brush of her lips.

"What are we doing today?" she asked, tightening her grip on my wrist. Not gonna lie this is kinda turning me on.

"Um" I swallowed thickly. "So Ray called me last night. And said that he wanted to talk to you, he said he was sorry about the other day. He's under alot of stress right now so he didnt mean to take it out on you." I explained. She nodded slowly, leaning in to plant a kiss on my jaw line.

"Okay, well I dont want to talk about that now." she growled lowly as she nipped down my neck. I bucked against her as she sucked the patch of skin on my neck,

"But- you have to....to talk to him and I have to get his list baby." i said, straining against her tight grip.

"I. Don't. Care." she said as she grinded her hips into mine, making me lose my train of thought. I moaned as she licked the sensitive part of my neck, my mind raced. I have no idea what she's trying to do but it's working.

***

Her distraction didnt work because I am now driving to the hospital Ray is staying at. And the livid woman next to me in the passenger seat, was beyond pissed when i forced her in the car.

"I can't believe my plan ddint work." she mummbled as I stopped at the red light.

"Well im not that stupid. You defintaly had me distraced but you gotta hash things out with Ray." I explained as I drove onto the interstate. She huffed and crossed her arms,