3

iii

iii. IN THE EYES !

∞༺♥༻✧

Azalea Montez |

IT WAS JUST AFTER TWO IN THE AFTERNOON WHEN AZALEA FINISHED HER CLASSES. She made really good friends with David. When their class ended, they exchanged numbers so they could hang out whenever. They spent their forty minute break between their after noon class by getting a quick lunch. The two bonded over the small coffee place down the street from their campus. Both of them claimed it to be the best place to get coffee and made it in their morning routine to start going there together before their morning classes.

Azalea was scrolling through her phone when she bumped into David, "Hey, how was the rest of your classes without your new best friend?" She bumped shoulders with him as they walked along the perfectly sculpted concrete path way.

"Ugh it was the worst. I seriously hate everyone here. Except you." He told her, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Before Azalea could respond, Victoria came running up to the two, immediately yanking her into a strong hug. Azalea stumbled back slightly, letting out a huff at the force of the hug. Her best friend sure did have quite the strength And that was her personality.

"First day is officially over! What do you say we celebrate?" Victoria said to Azalea before noticing David standing there awkwardly. "Who's this?" She then asked.

"Oh, this is David. A new friend I met during my first lecture." Azalea told her, glancing at David with an apologetic grin. "David, this is my friend Victoria."

"Correction, best friend." Victoria emphasized, earning a glare from Azalea. She deliberately ignored the glare, smiling widely when David nodded with a small smile in acknowledgement.

"So as I now have two new friends, how would you guys like to come over to my place tonight? There's a party being thrown for a family member and it's usually boring but I'm feeling a little envious and wanting to bring a few friends to crash it." David told them, not necessarily telling them the truth but not lying either. There was a party being thrown but it wasn't a typical college party. And it wasn't for a family member.

He couldn't exactly tell them the truth. Was he supposed to say how he's a werewolf and in one of the most dangerous packs? And that they hold an annual get together with others across the country? No. He knew Derek for sure would kill him in an instant. However, defying tiny rules and bringing two outsiders but keeping the secret? He'll do it just to piss of the Alpha. That was his gift.

"Sounds fun. Never really crashed a party before." Victoria said, seeming to want to attend this 'party.' The two looked at Azalea.