50

L

L. A NEW PERSPECTIVE

azalea montez |

AZALEA GIGGLED AS SHE FELT DEREK'S LIPS TRAIL ACROSS THE BACK OF HER SHOULDER BLADE AND TO HER NECK. she arched her neck back to give him more access to her neck causing him to growl in satisfaction. she hummed as he sucked gently on her skin for a moment then turning her to lay on her back. her eyes met his bright green ones beaming down at her with his cheeks a bit rosy.

"good morning handsome." she murmured, bringing her hand up to the back of his head and burying her fingers in his soft raven hair.

"good morning baby." he grinned, his voice slightly raspy as he spoke. "how'd you sleep?"

"i slept perfect." she blushed as he pushed the thin sheet covering her naked body so he could easily hover over her.

he hummed as he pushed her fallen baby hairs out of her face, studying her perfectly sculpted features. his eyes lingered on her light pink lips for a few moments.

"we're married. you're my wife and i'm your husband." he whispered happily, smiling widely as she laughed lightly. "everything's perfect now. just like i promised you."

she bit down on her bottom lip, "we can finally just be with each other and not have to worry about anything else." she let out a relieved smile, moving to cup his cheeks in her small cold hands.

"i'm so incredibly happy." he beamed pressing light kisses to her neck. he kissed all under her jaw and base of her throat and making his way to the corner of her mouth.

she giggled when his teeth nipped her skin, gasping when she felt his hardness brushing against her clit. she couldn't help the hotness coiling in her stomach and the wetness begin to pool between her legs. she watched as derek flared his nostrils in the change of her scent, his chest rumbling with a hungry growl.

"such a tease!" she whined when he rubbed himself against her again, this time on purpose which made her eyes flutter shut.

"we have a two week honeymoon and today is day one. you said i get to pick what we do and i think..." he purred suggestively, circling her entrance with his now hard cock and slowly pushing himself into her. "i wanna spend it making endless love to you."

azalea slowly woke from her slumber making her look around to see she was in the car. she glanced over at derek who was still driving, who hand on its place on her thigh. she tiredly smiled when he glanced over at her. she sighed contently when his brought his hand to her cheek, rubbing her cheekbone with the pad of his thumb.