Prologue

"Discipline."

Inside of Homurahara Academy, the students cleared a path as a single boy was passing through. He had hair as dark as the night sky with a fringe that joins at the center of his face. He has narrow gray eyes, often intimidating those who see them.

"The word ' discipline ' is something that I would never give up, no matter what."

The most notable features of this young man was how his uniform differed from their own. The young man wore a white long-sleeved shirt, black pants, black shoes, and a black gakuran top worn on his shoulders, with the disciplinary committee's armband pinned on the top's left sleeve. In his hand was a heater that was broken in the archery club's shooting range.

"But it's not because it is my pride that I will not give up."

"Oh, Hibari-san."

When the young man opened the door to the student council's room, his gray eyes met with golden-brown eyes

When the young man opened the door to the student council's room, his gray eyes met with golden-brown eyes. Soon Hibari smirked as he looked at the free handyman in front of him.

"It's because I cannot give it up, that is why it is my pride."

"Emiya Shirou. The heater was damaged due to a certain herbivore using it to block arrows from piercing his face. Fix it, or i'll bite you to death."

"Geez, Hibari-san. You know you can just ask for me to he-....Hibari-san."

As quickly as he appeared, Hibari left. Shirou sighed as he knew his classmate was always like this. Always on the move and nobody can stop him. If Shirou were to compare Hibari Kyoya to anything, it would definitely be a cloud.

"I can never tell what goes on through that guy's head."

~Meanwhile~
Hibari was seen strolling through the halls. As he walked in silence, he saw a single individual standing idly in the halls. He wore the academy's signature uniform and had wavy, blue hair that reminded Hibari of seaweed.

"Oh, Hibari-san. I really have to thank you for earlier!"

"Matou Shinji.....what are you doing standing idly by?"

what are you doing standing idly by?"