Chapter 11

He couldn't move a muscle. Shirou couldn't help but freeze up at Hibari's presence. As Hibari looked at everyone in the area, he already knew who he wanted to bite to death.

"Ookami-san, you can have the knight. The other carnivore is all mine."

Hearing this, Avenger released the hook from its jaw and threw it in the air. As the headless rider caught the hook, the servant pair dashed towards Saber with great speed. The headless rider swiftly jumped off the wolf's back and slammed its hooks upon Saber.

"Where did the mount go?!"

As soon as she used her sword to stop the headless rider's hooks, Saber lost sight of the rider's mount. Suddenly she held her blade to the side as if using it as a shield. The moment she did, she felt herself being sent flying though some trees with great force.

"I only sense one entity, yet the servant clearly has two bodies. Where did the wolf g-"

Suddenly Saber jumped to the side. When she did, she saw giant claw marks imprinted on the ground. When she looked in the direction of the path the claw marks were made, she saw the headless rider on top of the giant wolf again.

Suddenly Saber lost sight of the duo. As she looked around to catch them within her sight, she screamed in pain as she felt her arm being bitten down. The moment this happened, the headless rider slammed its hooks onto Saber's body the moment the wolf let her arm escape from its jaw.

"Dammit...in terms of strength and agility, it clearly out classes me. The best course of action all of us can take is......"

"We need to run."

As Rin said this, she preparing to launch Gandr. When the timing is right, she'll use it to distract Hibari and his Servant and escape with Shriou and Saber. While Rin was working out her plan, Shirou looked at the area where Archer and Hibari stood. They haven't moved yet but their gaze on each other was extremely focused.

"............"

As the grip on Archer and Hibari's weapons tighten, Shirou looked at the two fighters. After a brief moment of silence, Archer and Hibari charged at each other with great speed. Just as Hibari coated his tonfas in Cloud Flames, he saw an opening when Archer held Kanshou and Bakuya in an odd fashion. His chest was exposed and was the easiest place to strike.

Instead of hitting the opening Archer had in his stance, Hibari simply performed a leg sweep the moment the two of them got close, throwing the servant off balance. Seeing this, Archer projected several nameless blades in the air and launched them at Hibari. Hibari smirked as he dashed through the woods, having the trees act as shields from the barrage of blades. Suddenly he dashed towards Archer with great speed and his tonfas clashed with Archer's twin blades.

"Wow. We've fought before but our fights still sends shivers down my spine. I can't wait to tear you apart."