Chapter 16

"Surely you must be joking. What could you possibly hope to accomplish on your own. Surely you don't believe you can defeat Master and myself alone, do you?"

Caster couldn't help but chuckle at the thought. A mere human believing he could defeat her and her Master all on his own. It was the height of arrogance and stupidity. However, Caster saw Hibari smirking as he looked at her. Not only that, she sensed something heading for their location at incredible speed.

"As much as i'd love to bite you to death, I don't believe he'll give me a chance to do that. Right......"

As Hibari spoke with Caster, Kuzuki's eyes widen in shock as he heard rustling from some nearby trees. Before he knew it, a large creature crashed into Caster. As Caster looked at the creature glaring at her, all she saw were the eyes of a predator about to rip its prey apart.

".........Ookami-san."

Avenger glared at Caster with hatred in its eyes. However, before it could bite off her head, Caster suddenly disappeared from underneath Avenger as she was suddenly in the air. Soon she began to speak to her Master.

"Souichiro, it would be in our best interest to lose these pests as we return to our own territory. Be sure to discipline your student."

After receiving a simple nod from Kuzuki, Caster quickly flew off as Avenger chased after her. Now it was just Hibari and Kuzuki standing before each other. Before a single word could be muttered, Hibari lunged forward with his tonfas coated in Cloud Flames. While Kuzuki was backing up to avoid Hibari's tonfas, he swiftly threw a punch at Hibari.

Instead of directly hitting Hibari, Kuzuki's attack curved as it was about to hit Hibari's neck. However, the man's eyes were wide with shock. Blood touched the ground, but it wasn't Hibari's. As Kuzuki looked at his left hand, he noticed a spike going through it. When he looked at Hibari he saw a shield with spikes upon it behind the boy.

"That bowman in red wasn't the only one paying attention to what's happening in the area

"That bowman in red wasn't the only one paying attention to what's happening in the area. It may have been at the conclusion, but I saw it Kuzuki. The climax to your fight with the herbivores."

"Gupi!!!"

As Hibari said this, Roll was standing near his feet. Before Kuzuki could hit him, he quickly brought out Roll and had him make a shield before Kuzuki's attack could make contact. However, he knows this defensive strategy won't work forever. Soon a smirk appeared on Hibari's face.

"I'm gonna enjoy biting you to death. Roll, it's time. Cambio Forma."

~Meanwhile~
"Are you kidding me?! How have I not lost this thing yet?!"

As Caster was flying through the air, Avenger released a howl as he hasn't given her any chance of escape. Seeing this, Caster began to launch a volley of rapidly fired beams of light, each with an A rank in power. Seeing this, Avenger began to run around the area in a zig-zag like pattern. However, both Avenger and Caster noticed something.