Chapter 18

As Caster was getting up, she suddenly flew into the air to avoid getting cut apart by Avenger's headless rider and his hooks. Soon she released a volley of rapidly fired beams of light at the servant. While the wolf was running around to avoid the attacks, it was inwardly smirking as it saw a bright light from where its Master and Caster's were located.

"It seems like that human has a hidden ace up his sleeve. Fine then, let's see what it can do. As for me...this witch is mine!!!!"

~Meanwhile~
Hibari and Kuzuki lunged towards each other inside of the Reverse Needle Sphere. As Kuzuki launched several strikes aimed at Hibari's head, the boy swiftly ducked down and performed a leg sweep. Just as he knocked Kuzuki off balance, Hibari struck the man's head with his tonfa. However, as this happened, Kuzuki punched Hibari in his stomach as they were both sent flying backwards.

As their backs were close to the wall, he they felt blood dripping from the side of their faces. They were inches away from the spikes piercing them, but they used the force of each other's attacks to shift their positions away from the spikes.

The two of them soon dashed towards each other. Hands honed for killing were clashing against tonfas used for dealing out punishment. Just as Kuzuki was about to strike Hibari's head with his left hand, Hibari smirked. Thorns escaped and surround Hibari's tonfas, giving them a rose-like form to increase the damage. On top of that, he coated them in Cloud Flames in order to increase their attack power.

As he used his tonfa to block Kuzuki's attack, the man jumped backwards as he saw blood escape from his hands and a saw a slight burn. Soon Hibari lunged forward with great speed. Seeing this, Kuzuki assumed his fighting stance as he saw the boy charging towards him.

The moment the distance between them was shortened, both fighters strike at each other with great speed

The moment the distance between them was shortened, both fighters strike at each other with great speed. When Hibari's tonfa struck Kuzuki in his chest, the boy heard the sound of cracking emerge from the same area he struck. While this happened, Kuzuki hit Hibari in the chest as well as they were both sent flying backwards.

Blood stains the ground as both Hibari and Kuzuki's left shoulder were pierced by one of the spikes. As the two of them stepped forward, Hibari held onto his tonfas as Kuzuki prepared his fists. While they moved forward, the felt their blood escaping from their shoulders yet only one thing mattered to them.

"It is a shame another student of mine is an enemy, however.......you're my en-"

"What's wrong, Kuzuki? Out of breath already?"

That's right, his opponent wasn't the only threat he was faced with. The spikes surrounding them from every angle and the depleting oxygen within the area. Kuzuki's enemy wasn't just Hibari Kyoya. This entire space was his enemy.

"Your breaths are coming up much shorter."

"This boy.....in terms of pure physical strength, him and I are above Emiya. But I wonder...."