Chapter 36

As Kotomine looked at Hibari, a smile appeared on his face. He couldn't believe how much destructive power that Hibari wielded. While Kotomine held his Black Keys, Hibari clenched his tonfa tightly. Soon a single question entered Kotomine's mind.

"Hibari Kyoya, for you to fight so much, do you actually plan on winning the Holy Grail and claiming a wish?"

"......"

"What other reason could you have fot staying in the war for as long as you have only to have no wi-"

"Shut up already, herbivore."

The moment Hibari said this, he swung his tonfa at Kotomine's Black Keys. The moment the Cloud Flame engulfed tonfa struck Kotomine's weapons, the blades of the Black Keys shattered as Kotomine was sent flying backwards a bit. As he threw the hilts of his destroyed weapon on the ground, Kotomine looked towards Hibari.

"Like I keep telling you all, if you all wanna die so badly do it outside of my territory. Besides, if you need a wish to accomplish a goal you couldn't do with your own two hands, you may as well just stay as a herbivore. After all, a carnivore isn't afraid to get its own claws dirty when it has an objective to fulfill."

"I see. Well then.....I hope you have followers who will pick up your own corpse should you fall here!"

As Kotomine said this, he dashed towards Hibari with great speed as he drove his fist into Hibari's stomach. After punching the boy in the gut, Kotomine moved his fist clockwise as he pushed Hibari away, causing him to fly backwards.

"Hmph. Looks like I can enjoy biting you to death."

Soon Hibari and Kotomine lunged towards each other. Hibari spun his body and kicked Kotomine on the left side of his hip. As the priest was sent flying, he reached into his coat and threw four Black Keys at Hibari. Seeing this, Hibari swung his tonfa as he used the chains at the end of them to deflect the Black Keys. The moment he was finished, Kotomine dashed towards Hibari as he jabs his stomach with his elbow and kicks him away.

"Using the handcuffs now would be foolish. In that case......"

As Hibari was rolling on the ground, he created several Needle Spheres and threw them above Kotomine's head. As Kotomine saw the spheres rapidly grow in size, he dashed to the right since that was his only opening. The moment he did, he hissed in pain as one of Hibari's chains struck his back. When Kotomine looked at Hibari, he saw the boy charging at him with a smile on his face.

"Don't tell me.....did he make that opening on purpose just to make the path I take more predictable for him?"

"What's this? Is the overseer of the war showing worry?"

As Hibari swung the tonfa in his left hand with all his might towards Kotomine's chest, the priest swiftly held up his left arm to shield himself. A cracking sound could be heard as Kotomine felt his arm being broken upon impact with Hibari's attack. However, a smile soon appeared upon the priest's face.

"You're not the only one capable of such ideas, Hibari Kyoya."

Hibari quickly jumped back from Kotomine. When he looked at the priest, he saw him holding his Black Keys in his right hand. Blood was dripping from Kotomine's blades. When Hibari looked down, he saw that the left side of his hip was cut by Kotomine.

Before giving Hibari a chance to make his next move, Kotomine threw the Black Keys in his right hand at Hibari. Just before the Black Keys got to him, Hibari swiftly made a Needle Sphere in front of him and made it expand in size to repel the blades. While this happened, Kotomine dashed around the sphere and punched Hibari's skull as the boy's body crashed onto the ground.

"You truly are an interesting young man. However, you will not be the one to defeat me here, Hibari Kyoya."

After saying this, Kotomine kicked Hibari in his stomach repeatedly. Afterwards, he picked up Hibari by his hair and threw him to the side. Soon Kotomine began to walk towards the castle. When he did this, he looked around the area. To be honest, he was still in shock of the stunt that Hibari pulled.

"I never expected something of this magnitude from Hibari at all. Clearly i've underestimated him. However, with the injuries i've dealt to him, I doubt he'll be a threat to me. Now then, it's time to take the Vessel of the Grail and use Rin as the sacrifi-"

"You're right about one thing, Kotomine Kirei. I'm not going to be the one to defeat you. After all, this is an execution. I'm going to bite you to death."

Before Kotomine knew it, he felt his back being slashed as he began to fall onto the ground. When he turned around, his eyes widen with shock. Hibari was standing on his feet as he glared at Kotomine. However as this happened, Hibari held out his left index finger as Hibird suddenly lands on it.

"Hibari! Hibari!"

"You can go to them, little one. I'm almost done here. The execution is reaching its climax."

Soon Hibird nod its head as it began to fly off. As Hibari looked at Kotomine, he saw that the priest was getting back up. He had to admit, out of all of the Master's he's faced, Kotomine was probably the strongest physically. As Hibari looked at Kotomine, he said one thing.

"I'm on a tight schedule so i'll stop enjoying myself. Enjoy your last breath on my territory, Kotomine Kirei!"

"Truly, you are a monster, Hibari Kyoya!!!!"

As Kotomine ran towards Hibari with his Black Keys in hand, Hibari held up his right fist. Just as Kotomine thrusts his Black Keys forward, he smiled as he saw that his weapons pierced Hibari's left shoulder.

"I win, Hi-"

"It was fun biting you to death while it lasted."

Before Kotomine realized it, several spikes went through his torso, leaving a giant hole upon his body. When he looked down, his eyes widen in horror. Inside of Hibari's right hand was a Needle Sphere small enough to fit in his palm. By using the Cloud Flames propagation characteristic, Hibari made the spikes on the sphere enlarge in size the moment it made contact with Kotomine's body. The moment Hibari made the Needle Sphere disappear, a gaping whole was present on Kotomine's body. As Hibari walked past Kotomine, he was now in his normal clothes as he said one thing.

"Tell the devil that Hibari Kyoya sent you."