Chapter 4

As Hibari glared at Rin and Shirou, he held his tonfas tightly. The damages to the school, the fact Shirou had Command Seals as well. What solidified his conclusion on them being the culprits for the destruction in the school was their earlier conversation.

"Emiya-kun, who is that?"

"Hibari Kyoya, the leader of the Disciplinary Committee at the school. He's feared by many in the school. Break the rules and there is a high chance he might break your bones."

"Is it possible he's the Master of the servant that just attacked? But Shinji just so happened to be absent when this happened too."

"Emiya-kun.....i'll try to stall him. You make sure to make a break for it."

"Tohsaka!"

"Relax. I'll just use Reinforcement and weaken my Ga-"

"Who said this fight began when you were ready?"

In an instant, Hibari dashed towards Rin and struck the side of her head with his tonfa. The girl was sent flying to a tree as a result. Just as Hibari was about to chase her down, he used the tonfa in his right hand to block a broken chair leg that was being used as a sword. When he looked to the side, he saw that it was Shirou who tried to attack him.

"Calm down, Hibari-san! I get that you're angry but you can't do th-"

"Shut up, herbivore."

While Shirou was distracted, Hibari performed a leg sweep and caused Shirou to fall down. As Shirou fell on the ground, Hibari slammed his tonfa onto Shirou's gut. Just as Shirou's body hit the ground, Hibari picked up his body and used it as a shield to block a few Gandr attacks from Rin.

"He used Emiya-kun's body like a shield. Is he insane?! But more than that......its obvious he has combat experience, but to react so quickly to my Gandr attacks. It feels like i'm facing a wild animal than a human."

"I found you."

Suddenly Hibari dashed in the direction from where Rin's shot came from. Seeing this, the girl launched several shots of Gandr at the boy. The frown on Hibari's face never left as he began running in a zig-zag motion. Using the trees as shields against Rin's Gandr while also hiding his position.

"Dammit, where did he go?!"

Suddenly Rin heard the sound of rustling behind her and launched a Gandr shot in that direction. When she looked ahead, all she saw was a single rock.

"Falling for a trick like that, you're just an herbivore through and through."

Dashing from the side, Hibari struck Rin's right arm with the tonfa in his left hand. Afterwards, he hits her in the gut with the tonfa in his right hand. Yet he noticed something off. He knows he struck her directly yet it didn't feel as effective. Soon Rin kicked towards Hibari, but the boy used his tonfas to guard himself, resulting in the damage she was dealing out to be minimized but the boy was pushed back quite a bit.

"I used reinforcement and all I did was push him back?! But at least I minimized the damage i would've taken by using it in the last second when he attacked. Though with Emiya-kun down, i'll have to face this monster on my ow-"

"You're an irritating herbivore."

Irritation. Hibari's irritation was reaching its peak. As Rin looked at Hibari's tonfas, her eyes widen in surprise when they were coated in flames. The core of the flames was purple, but the rest of the flames were a very pale tone of violet. As the flames coated his tonfas, Hibari lunged towards Rin as Shirou screamed in concern.