Chapter 33

Hibari was seen inside of his home. As he put on his clothes as had his tonfa ready, he walked out of his room. The moment he did, he saw Illya in his living room with breakfast and tea ready.

"Good morning, Hibari. Let's chat, after all, I don't think we'll be able to do that much later today."

"Fine then, though i'm on a tight schedule. A student of my school has gotten kidnapped on my territory, it'll be a bad example for the Disciplinary Committee should I fail to retrieve that student."

As Hibari sat down at the table, Illya saw Hibird flying around and landing on top of Hibari's head. The moment this happened, Illya couldn't help but laugh at this scene.

"Hahahahah! I'm sorry, i'm sorry!!! It's just that....."

"Hmph. Calling me for a chat and then laughing at my face. You've gotten cheeky, Little Carnivore."

It was only for a moment. For a brief moment, Illya could've sworn that she saw Hibari smile. As the two of them were eating omurice, Illya looked at Hibari. She could already tell that Hibari was going to head for the castle. While she had a concerned look on her face, Hibari quickly reached into his pocket.

"Here."

Just as Illya turned towards Hibari, she caught the item that Hibari tossed to her. The moment she looked down at her hands, her eyes began to widen in shock. It was a simple armband, but what truly surprised her is how it's the exact armband that Hibari's Disciplinary Committee wore.

"Hibari........"

"You're a Little Carnivore, however, I get the feeling you'll be of use on keeping things in my territory in check should other carnivores like yourself show up. That's why you're part of the Disciplinary Committee. I'll make use of that strength of yours. Should you grow to be an even bigger carnivore that sends shivers down my spine, i'll happily bite you to death."

Illya couldn't believe this. Did Hibari really hold her in such high regard? Even without Berserker, he still acknowledged her as a strong individual. She almost felt like tears would escape her eyes if she wasn't careful. As Hibari finished his food, he soon stood up as he began to walk out of his home.

"Come on, Little Carnivore. We have a job to do."

"Yes, Hibari-san!!!!!"

The moment they left the house, Illya and Hibari saw Avenger waiting for them outside. Hibari began to walk towards his Servant as Avenger returned the same gesture. The moment they were inches away, Hibari lifts his left hand as he pats the top of Avenger's head. Afterwards, the two of them nod as they walked forward with Illya behind them.

"It's time to enact some judgement."

~Meanwhile~
Archer was sitting on a staircase in the same area where Berserker was slain. As he waited for his match with Shirou, he decided to confirm something. The mystery behind Hibari Kyoya and his Servant.

"Trace On."

Soon a single weapon was in his hand. It was an exact copy of the hook that Hibari's Servant would always use. The moment he projected it, information about the weapon's history and who used it entered his brain. When he received this information, his eyes widen in shock.

"Lobo, the King of Currumpaw. A gray wolf who rampaged on the Currumpaw Plains, a vast American pasture, killing over 2,000 heads of cattle in the space of 5 years and slaughtering 250 sheep in a single night without eating them. The hunter Seton used Lobo's mate, the white wolf Blanca's corpse to lure him in. After being caught, Lobo didn't eat any meals the humans brought him and died."