Chapter 34

~Inside of the church~
Shinji was smirking as he slapped Rin across her face. As he looked at her, he felt as if he was on top of the world. He now has the most powerful Servant and Rin will soon be his. As he looked at the girl in question, he saw her glaring at him.

"What's with the stink eye? You still can't read the situation, Tohsaka? Can't you see the position you're in?"

"Try looking in the mirror. I'd say you're the clueless one here."

"Oh drop the tough act, it's pathetic."

"Unbelievable. Looks like nothing I say will get through to you. I will say this though. The drifting cloud that bites to death. It's making its approach."

~Outside the church~
Kotomine and Hibari rushed at each other as they swung their respective weapons with great speed. The sound of steel clashing echoes through the area. Suddenly Kotomine jumped back and threw the Black Keys in his hands at Hibari.

Seeing this, Hibari knew that he had to act quickly. Suddenly Kotomine saw several holes appear around Hibari's tonfa as they sent out an air current that deflected the Black Keys thrown at him. However, while Hibari deflected the Black Keys, he suddenly gasped for air as Kotomine lunged forward and struck him in his stomach with his elbow. Afterwards, he slammed Hibari down onto the ground as he stomps his foot on Hibari's chest, causing blood to escape from the boy's mouth.

"While our bout in the church was an entertaining one, I will not be going easy on you. Rejoice, boy. Soon, you will meet God."

"Heh."

Kotomine suddenly jumped back as he dodged a tonfa engulfed in Cloud Flames. When he saw Hibari getting up, he noticed the smile on the boy's face. As Hibari clenched his tonfa, he looked at Kotomine.

"I'm glad that you're a lot tougher than you look. It'll make biting you to death a lot more satisfying."

"You truly are a ferocious young man, Hibari Kyoya."

As Kotomine lunged towards Hibari, he quickly grabbed his Black Keys that were stuck in the ground from his previous attack. Soon Hibari returned the same gesture as he ran towards Kotomine. With his tonfa engulfed in Cloud Flames, Hibari said one thing to Kotomine.

"It's a good thing i'm your opponent and not the handyman. After all, he's too soft and emotional to pass judgement without his own emotions getting in the way."

~Meanwhile~
Lancer was seen following Avenger and Illya, who was holding onto the headless rider so she wouldn't fall off of the giant wolf. As this happened, Lancer looked towards Illya.

"You're certain this big guy will lead us to the little lady?"

"Positive. Hibari found me by having his servant follow my scent once. Since Hibari has been around Shirou and Rin longer than I have in this war, i'm positive his servant has Rin's scent memorized."

Lancer nods his head at Illya's words. It seemed like she trusted Hibari a great deal. Though he could see why, Hibari isn't the type to do something if knows it'll just waste time. Lancer was smirking as he was silently thinking to himself.

"That wolf sure is lucky. If I had that kid as my Master, I bet we could even give Saber a run for her money. But oh well......i'm on the job. Hang on, Little Lady!!!!"

~With Hibari~
Hibari suddenly crouched to the ground to avoid Kotomine's Black Keys as the priest swung them at him. The moment Hibari dodged the Black Keys, Kotomine smirked as he kicked Hibari in his stomach as it sent the boy flying. The moment Hibari's body hit the ground, Kotomine immediately threw his Black Keys at the boy.

As Hibari was getting up, he saw the Black Keys heading for him. Soon he swung the tonfa in his hands wildly as he was deflecting the blades thrown at him, shattering them in the process since he increased his tonfa's destructive power by engulfing them in Cloud Flames. However, while this happened, Kotomine reached into his coat as he held more Black Keys in hands and ran towards Hibari.

Kotomine ran at incredible speed as he was closing the distance between Hibari and himself in a matter of seconds. Seeing this, Hibari was feeding his Cloud Flames to his Cloud Bracelet as Kotomine was swinging his Black Keys.

"You're up, Roll!"

The moment Hibari said this, Kotomine's eyes widen in shock. Instead of the Black Keys piercing Hibari's flesh, the were met with spikes originating from a shield. When Kotomine looked at Hibari, he saw Roll on Hibari's shoulder.

"Is that a familiar?"

"Don't make biting you to death so easy, False Priest."

As Kotomine turned around, he was struck on the left side of his face by one of Hibari's tonfa. Afterwards, the boy quickly slammed both of the tonfa in his hands onto Kotomine's skull and then kicked the priest's head as soon as his body hit the ground. As Hibari jumped back, he barely avoided the Black Keys swung at him as his chest had slash marks and blood on it.

"Those eyes that don't view unnecessary things aside from the task at hand. The fact he's (sort of) allied with an Einzbern...and now, the way this fight is making me give it my all. Hibari Kyoya........"

".....you share the same killer instinct with the man I fought all those years ago."

As Kotomine jumped into the air, he threw his Black Keys at Hibari. Seeing this, the boy tried to deflect all of the Black Keys hurled at him. This left an opening for Kotomine since Hibari was focused on the Black Keys. The moment he landed on the ground, Kotomine picked up Hibari by the back of his shirt and hurled him through a couple of trees.

"While I am enjoying this, I have a duty to put my Servant in check. I bid you farewell, Hibari Kyo-"

"So you were more than just an "overseer" for this war? That simplifies things."

As Kotomine heard Hibari speaking to him, he saw a bright light from where Hibari was. As soon as the light died down, Kotomine quickly ran to the side as he saw several Needle Spheres enlarging and increasing in numbers as they were heading for him.

"You will meet God. That's what you told me correct. As much as i'd like to use that quote against you, I doubt God would ever show himself to you, Kotomine Kirei."