Chapter 41

"Is that all you have? You truly are a fraud. You cannot save a single soul, Faker. That shabby Archer said as much, didn't he? Your ideals weren't your own. A man who has created nothing of his own is trying to accomplish something? A Hero of Justice? A world where no one is hurt? Don't be absurd. "Humanity" is the name of an animal that can't enjoy life without sacrifice. The pretty lie that is known as equality is nonsense spouted by weaklings too afraid to look upon darkness. So afraid they cover up life's ugliness."

Soon Gilgamesh's gaze went from Shirou to Hibari. Up until this point, he acknowledged Hibari as the king of this city given how he carries himself and his followers with pride. But to see that very same man on his back so early in his duel against him, it was irritating him to no end.

"You claimed that you would "bite me to death", yet all you have done is plant light injuries upon me. If this is all of the power you have, i'm disappointed, Hibari Kyoya. I want to see it for myself, the power that bested Kotomine."

"I take it back. You're not a Golden Carnivore...you're just a loud herbivore. After all, a carnivore would make sure its prey is taken down before singing praises."

Gilgamesh smirked with what he saw. Hibari and Shirou were getting back up as they glared daggers at him. When Avenger looked at Hibari, they inwardly smirked as they knew what was about to happen.

"I've noticed something about my Master's flames. They respond to his will, or as he likes to put it, irritation. If what we saw was true and we were saved by the man he failed to bite to death with no way to pay him back...yes.....Master's irritation must be at its peak. Just one more...one more push should be able to make Master become an unstoppable force."

"I was reluctant to use it, but you two must have been caught up in the wind caused by Ea. That blade is only wielded by a supreme ruler. You haven't the right to so much as look upon it."

As Gilgamesh said this, he was prepared to launch several Noble Phantasms at Shirou and Hibari. However, before the weapons reached them, Saber dashed through the front gate of the temple as she released the compressed wind that concealed her sword as a single projectile that acted as a hammer made out of wind, a gale made out of super high pressure condensed air.

 However, before the weapons reached them, Saber dashed through the front gate of the temple as she released the compressed wind that concealed her sword as a single projectile that acted as a hammer made out of wind, a gale made out of super high...

Gilgamesh jumped off of the roof as Saber's attack destroyed the temple and blew away the pieces from it. As Saber stood in front of Shirou, she held her blade tightly as Gilgamesh landed on the ground.

"Are you unharmed, Shirou? I shall take over from here."

"No, you go help Tohsaka. We can handle Gilgamesh on our own."

"What are you saying, Shirou? A mage is no match for a Servan-"

"You already heard him. We don't need your assistance."

Soon Saber's gaze was directed towards Hibari. Truth be told, she didn't know whether or not to consider him an ally or foe. However, Hibari merely looked at Gilgamesh as he spoke to Saber.