Chapter 28

~Inside of the church~
"We need to defeat Caster before the battle between Lancer and Archer comes to a conclusion."

As they were walking through the corridors of the church, Rin decided to explain the plan to Shirou and Illya. While Shirou would handle Kuzuki, Illya and Rin would take on Caster. However, one thing came to Shirou's mind.

"What about Hibari-san?"

"Knowing him, he'll probably show up when it's good for him. However, before the pact between us ended, Archer said that Kuzuki and Hibari have unfinished business. So it's likely that if he shows up, Kuzuki will be his main target."

"Remember your role in the fight too, Shirou. While Rin and I fight Caster, you have to keep Kuzuki as far away as you can. Though I have some advice. If Hibari-san does show up, leave taking care of Kuzuki to him."

Everyone nodded in agreement at Illya's advice. They know that if Shirou interferes with Hibari when he shows up then the boy just might fight Kuzuki and Shirou (out of spite for mingling). This battle had something important on the line as Illya explained further.

"Berserker..is gone. The biggest danger is obviously that blonde man. If you two can get Saber and Archer back from Caster, combined with the strength of Hibari's servant, he can be beaten."

As Illya said this, she noticed two of Caster's golems near a staircase. However, they moved to the side as if saying to go on ahead. The group knew what this meant. This meant that Caster wanted to wrap this up as soon as possible. Seeing this, Rin stepped forward as she said one thing.

"Now then, lets finish this you two!"

"Right!"

~Outside the church~
The sound of steel clashing against steel echoed through the night. On the grounds of the church on top of the hill, two individuals were seen moving at incredible speed as they each swung their weapons. A spear wielder in blue holding a spear as crimson as blood was clashing his weapon against a man in red with the married pair of swords in his hands.

"It isn't like that other night, is it? Sorry for having to go easy on you last time

"It isn't like that other night, is it? Sorry for having to go easy on you last time. My stupid Master used a Command Seal on me ordering me to return alive without killing you."

Archer exhaled as he could tell fighting against Lancer was going to be more difficult than expected. However, Lancer suddenly appeared next to him and thrusts his spear near Archer's head. Archer stepped to the side at the last second and narrowly avoided Lancer's spear. Afterwards, he jumped high into the air with a bow in his left hand as he fires several projectiles at Lancer. Seeing this, Lancer swung his spear at high speed as he deflected the projectiles. The moment Archer landed on the ground, both Lancer and himself charged towards each other.

"I won't be holding back, Archer!!!!!"