Chapter 10

~Meanwhile~
"My hatred for humans will never cease. It is forever a part of me. So why am I helping my master to save these humans?"

Avenger was seen in the hallway fighting off a mass number of Dragon Tooth Warriors by itself. While the wolf clawed at the creatures and bit down on their beings with its jaw, the headless rider that was on its back would act as support and attack any that goes near the wolf's blindspots with the hooks in its hands.

"The answer was simple. I'm not helping these humans. I'm merely assisting another wolf in rescuing his pack. However, as the leader of the pack and king of this territory, I imagine no one angrier than him."

~With Hibari~
Standing in front of Hibari was a small animal. A hedgehog so small that it could fit in the palm of Hibari's hand. Hibari smiled as he looked at the small animal.

"By injecting the Cloud Flames into my Bracelet of the Cloud, I manifested Roll and its power depends on how much flames I fed it. But if I feed too much, it'll be drunk from it."

As Hibari looked at Roll, he saw the hedgehog shaking a little as it looked at the Dragon Tooth Warriors as it ran towards Hibari and hopped onto the boy's right hand after he put away the tonfa he held earlier. Hibari merely smiled at Roll as he spoke to it.

"Don't be afraid. Needle Ball Form, Roll."

"Gupi!!!!!"

After being injected with strong Cloud Flames, Roll formed multiple airtight spheres covered in spikes that was made with compacted Cloud Flames

After being injected with strong Cloud Flames, Roll formed multiple airtight spheres covered in spikes that was made with compacted Cloud Flames. Before the skeletal warriors could reach Hibari and the other students, they found themselves being pierced by the several spikes from the outside of the spheres.

"The real power of Needle Sphere Form is the interior, however, since skeletons can't die or pass out from asphyxiation, i'll have to settle for using the exterior. Plus if the spheres missed some of the targets......"

Hibari ran forward as he used the spheres at platforms by aiming his feet in the space between spikes. The moment he reached the door of the room, he looked down upon the skeletal warriors from on top of the spheres.

"......i'll bite them to death!!!"

i'll bite them to death!!!"