Epilogue

"How's everything going at the temple, Issei?"

"The repairs are going smoothly. Honestly, this situation may as well be a test of faith."

Shirou was seen in the student council's office as he was fixing a heater. As Issei was eating lunch, he looked towards Shirou, curious about why the boy was fixing the heater.

"Emiya, why are you fixing the heater again?"

"Oh, it was a request from Hibari-san. Apparently, Mitsuzuri accidentally tripped over it and it's been bugging out ever since."

"Mitsuzuri.....i'm honestly surprised Shinji wasn't the culprit. Actually, he's behaving a lot better recently. I wonder why."

"You and me both."

While Shirou said this, he already knew the reason why. When Hibari found Shinji after the battle with Gilgamesh, he used the boy as a bit of "stress relief" as he puts it. Shirou still shivers as he remembered the sound of Shinji's bones cracking.

"Anyways, did you hear about Hibari-san not coming to school until later today?"

"Yeah. Apparently he's taking extra time with his morning patrol. Meanwhile, Kusakabe-san and that girl are in charge of the Disciplinary Committee until he returns."

~On the school roof~
"Everyone, give your undivided attention to the acting-commander!!!"

"Yes!!!!!"

As the members Disciplinary Committee said this, Kuskabe turned around as they looked at the person acting as commander until Hibari arrives. They saw a single girl with long white hair standing before them as she too wore the armband of a Disciplinary Committee member.

 They saw a single girl with long white hair standing before them as she too wore the armband of a Disciplinary Committee member

"What do you all have to report?"

"The city is currently quiet. The repairs for the temple are going well and the students haven't been causing as much damage. Also, in regards of the heater for the Archery Club needing to be fixed, Shirou Emiya is currently handling that task."

"I see. All of you are free to go. However, immediately after school is over, you are to continue your evening patrols of Hibari's territory. Dismissed!!!!"

"Yes!!!!"

As the Disciplinary Committee left, Illya soon looked towards the sky. When she did, all she saw was a big cloud drifting off in the sky as a smaller cloud was not too far behind. While she was staring at the clouds, a familiar tune entered her ears as she saw a single creature heading for her.

"Hibird!"

"Illya! Illya! Let's go! Let's go!!"

"You want me to go see Hibari-san? Sure, i'm sure he already finished his patrol. Just lead the way."