Chapter 6

As the girl was waiting at the park with Kusakabe and the committee members, she began to think about something. Just who is their leader? She would assume that it was just a mindless thug, but she felt curious. Though she wanted to escape this situation as quickly as possible.

"I didn't exactly lie to him though. I am trying to get more familiar with this place. Luckily he assumed it's because i'm not from around here."

"Kusakabe-san, right? Just who is your le-"

"Just what are you all doing here?"

The moment the girl heard this voice, she saw all of the committee members stand in a line as they took a knee. When she looked in the direction they were facing, she was surprised to see who greeted them.

"Isn't that the boy I met on that night?!"

"We're sorry for inconveniencing you in any way. This matter was something we wished to take up with you, Kyo-san!!!!!!"

As Hibari arrived at the park, he saw the strange individual that Kusakabe mentioned

As Hibari arrived at the park, he saw the strange individual that Kusakabe mentioned. It was the small carnivore he met that one night. What could she of all people need help with? Soon Hibari looked at Disciplinary Committee as he decided to deal with them first.

"What are all of you doing here?"

"Kusakabe found this young lady wandering around aimlessly. So we decided to help keep watch of her whi-"

"The Vice-Chairman can handle himself. He alone reported to me and is sufficient in safeguarding this herbivore. While the rest of you decided to stay here, something could've happened else where in my territory that could've been prevented had you kept patrol and left the Vice-Chairman do his duty. Tell me, what is the goal of the Disciplinary Committee?"

"TO MAINTAIN ORDER!!!!!"

The girl was surprised to see these guys act so disciplined as soon as Hibari showed up. She had to admit, it took her by surprise to see how Hibari led these people. While she was thinking to herself, Hibari quickly glanced at her then back at the committee.

"All of you do as we always do. I'll look over the one who entered my territory."

"Heh. If it's Kyo-san watching her, we have nothing to worry about. Let's patrol around the city and rendezvous at the school!!!!!"

The rest of the Disciplinary Committee agreed with Kusakabe. With Hibari around, they had no reason to worry. Soon, one after another, the members of the Disciplinary Committee left. The only ones left in the park were the girl and Hibari.

"Thanks for stopping by Miste-"

"A carnivore like you needing help, did you think I would fall for that? You're more capable than you let on."

The girl looked at Hibari closely. She could already tell that fooling him was pointless. Plus he wasn't like any of the other Disciplinary Committee members. He had this air around him that just screamed that he more strength than them. Soon the girl stood before a bench and looked towards the boy.