Chapter 21

~The Next Day~
Illya was seen walking towards the small park at the intersection road. While she was heading there, she began to think herself. Why did Hibari Kyoya interest her so much? She honestly couldn't find the answer to that question.

More accurately, she couldn't find an answer that she was satisfied with. Just as Illya made it to her destination, she heard something singing. When she looked ahead, she saw something flying towards the boy she was suppose to meet with.

"A bird?!"

"You've come a long way, little one. I remember when i've taken my time and taught you my school's anthem. Though I wondered why you learned it off tone. My school's anthem should be perfect."

"Hibari! Applaud! Applaud!"

"And you're asking for me to applaud you? How cheeky."

Illya couldn't help but be surprised by this scene. Was this really the same Hibari Kyoya with a powerful servant and an overwhelming presence? This was a rare sight for her though. There was something amusing about seeing Hibari being so polite to a bird. Usually he's like "don't mingle" or "i'll bite you to death" most of the time. Seeing him like this took a while to process.

"Hibari! I'll bite you to death!"

"You....you've got some nerve saying that."

"Pfft! Hahahaha!"

"You can stop hiding."

Illya immediately stopped laughing. When she looked at Hibari, she saw the boy staring directly at her. A few seconds passed by as a single word hasn't been said yet. Before Illya could come up with something to say, Hibari merely walked forward with Hibird on his right shoulder.

"So then. What is it that you wanted? I'd like to be out of my debt as soon as possible."

"Simple. As you know, i'm not familiar with this town that much and would like to change that. Since this is your territory, you're the perfect person who could solve this issue for me."

As Illya looked at Hibari, she saw the boy staring at her. Soon Hibari began to walk away. Illya quickly ran next to the boy as a small pout appeared on her face. Did that idea actually bothered him that much? However, Hibari merely said two words to the girl.

"Follow me."

"Hmph. Alright, Hibari Kyoya, don't disappointment me."

~Ten minutes later~

~Ten minutes later~