Chapter 22

"You usually don't make requests. Yet the first one you make to me is to ask me to mingle with you and that carnivore at your si-"

"It won't be mingling. It'll just be you and I......I lost my contract with Saber. Caster attacked Tohsaka, Saber, and I today at the city. If I didn't hand over Saber....Tai- I mean, Ms.Fujimura wouldn't have been spared."

Hibari was silent as he heard this. While he was silent, he felt his irritation growing more and more by the second. That damn witch caused trouble in his territory yet again, but this time, he wasn't there to bite her to death. Not only that, she took the prey that he was eager to fight against.

"That witch, causing more problems in my territory......i'll bite her to death."

"Hibari-san.....the longer Caster isn't dealt with, the more people will be harmed. That's why, even if I was warned by Tohsaka, i'll still help her fight Caster!"

"......I can't get a good read on you. I considered you to be an herbivore. However, after getting wrapped up in this war, you thrash about trying to bite your enemy to death. It'll be a pain if I lose my free worker, but I refuse to mingle, Shirou Emiya. However, should another attack in my territory occur, i'll be ready. That's all."

As Hibari hung up his phone, he felt a presence behind him. When he turned around, he saw Avenger standing before him. A smirk appeared on Hibari's face as he hopped on Avenger's back. The moment this happened, Avenger jumped off of the school roof as he ran to Hibari's home. While this happened, Hibari was thinking to himself.

"Illyasviel von Einzbern was correct. My connection to Ookami-san is weak, but at least I can send him more mana. However, it seems my theory is working so far. The Cloud Flames have the characteristic of Propagation. As such, it is suited for anything that involves increase of size and multiplication of numbers."

The answer was simple for Hibari. If one, weak magical path isn't enough to give Avenger mana, he'll use his Cloud Flame's characteristic of Propagation to increase the number of magical paths he'll share with Avenger.

"You witch....just wait and see. I'll bite you to death!!!!!"

~The Next Day~
Rin was seen heading for the church on top of the hill. Archer and herself discussed how killing Caster was their highest priority. While they head for the church, Rin noticed Archer was deep in thought.

"What's on your mind, Archer?"

"Killing Caster is our highest priority at the moment, however, she isn't as unsettling as the other Master-Servant pair who we're on bad terms with."

"You're speaking of Hibari Kyoya, aren't you?"

"His Servant has the traits of a Rider servant, however, you and Shirou Emiya confirmed Rider died in the school. Not to mention the fact Hibari is an eighth Master is already suspicious. At least with Caster we can plan ahead and assault her, but Hibari Kyoya is something far worst. He's an unknown factor that comes and goes as he pleases."

When Archer finished saying this, Rin and himself were now at the entrance of the church. When they walked inside, they saw the interior in shambles. Various pews and columns were destroyed, showing signs that a battle took place here. As they walked further inside the church, they saw bloodstains on the ground.

"Caster actually attacked the overseer. That's a bold move, but Kirei is a lot tougher than he looks. He's actually one of the toughest people out there. Put him, Kuzuki, and Hibari against each other and even I can't predict the outcome."