Chapter 24

~Next day~
When Hibari woke up, a yawn escapes from his mouth. As he got dressed in his usual attire, he looked outside and saw Avenger sitting on the ground. In all honesty, he had to admit, it was kind of fun competing against his Servant to see who would bite Archer to death first. However, as Hibari walked outside, Avenger walked towards him.

"You're curious about the little one? Don't worry, let's just say he's helping me out with a debt I owe."

~Meanwhile~
Rin and Shirou were seen walking through the forest on the outskirts of town. While they were heading towards Einzbern Castle, Rin decided to tell Shirou what she knew.

"I guess we have to pin our hopes on Illyasviel for now. Hibari Kyoya is too much of a wild card. Though Illya is probably a better choice since Berserker is Caster's natural enemy."

"Are Berserker and Caster connected somehow?"

"Archer told me. He said Berserker's true identity is Heracles. If Caster really is the peerless witch Medea, they should of met on the Argo. It's like my sore spot when it comes to Kirei and Hibari. Everyone has someone they don't get along with."

As they were walking, Rin stopped in place and asked Shirou to take a step forward. The moment he did, a tiny explosion occured as he quickly stepped back. The moment this happened, he saw something flying around in the sky. When the creature looked down at Rin and Shirou, it simply flew away.

"That bird......it looks so familiar......"

"Like I thought, her control extends to the entire forest

"Doesn't that mean we just tripped an alarm?"

"Its fine. We're not here to fight but to talk, so it's better to let her know we have no intention to fight."

"Be careful, though. It shocks you a bit."

"Don't worry, i'll be fi-!!!!"

As Shirou looked forward, he saw Tohsaka step into a trap and was sent flying backwards as she was now a few feet away from Shirou. When she was getting up, she had an annoyed look upon her face as she screamed.

"That little twerp has done it now! I bet she just laughed at what happened!!!!"

~At Einzbern Castle~
"Haha! She's caught by my trap. Rin's really amusing. You get straight reactions from her. I wonder if they'll reach here safely, though.......maybe I should disable some of the traps?"

"Mistress, surely you don't intend on allowing those people in! Not to mention there's another troubling matter."

Illya was seen in her room watching over Shirou and Rin as Sella and Leysritt were in the room with her. Sella was against the idea of letting Shirou and Rin into the castle, but Illya merely sighed in response.