1

Chapters quite long because it's the intro chapter, future chapters won't be as long I promise.

Editing will be done once book is finished, though as long as your kind, don't be afraid
To point it errors!

Chapter One
Theodosia Joss
"ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴅᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ."
.
.
.
.
.

Theodosia had just returned from a long, six month mission; her jedi robes where tattered and worn, her skin smeared and smudged with dirt, all while the dirt and grime from the trip clung to the skin underneath her fingernails. She felt filthy; her hair in disarray as the greasy strands fell, framing her face. Her two, duel wield teal lightsabers clung to her hips, the slightly curved hilt dipping in the curve of her body, the cold metal hinting at her to release them from their holsters hold.

Swatting a piece of hair out of her eye, and tucking it behind her ear, she continued her tread down the Jedi temple, hustling to the masters meeting room where she'd report her findings and mission. She desperately needed a bath and power nap, but the order demanded she report right away.

I'm sure Obi Wan and Yoda were against it...

Obi wan and Yoda, the only two Jedi in the masters council she liked. Plo was tolerable, she supposed, but still not her favorite. Yes, they were all wise, but that didn't change the fact that they were dense. Narrow minded, and not open to new ideas. They must stick straight to the code. That's how they were raised, and how they continue to raise the next generations. But that closed off type of thinking is horrible, it's wrong, and it's what will spell their doom one day...

Nearing the doors to the Masters meeting place, she halted, taking a deep, sharp intake of breath through her nose. She felt her lungs fill up, before she let the breath out slowly. She needed reassurance, and in this world, the only kind she'd receive was her own.

Pushing the door open without knocking, she entered the room. She knew knocking was basic respect standards, but the whole Masters council knew she wasn't one for rules. She purposefully did they to tick them all off, and they knew it. She had been a trouble child ever since she was little, the Jedi order tried getting rid of her multiple times, but Yoda always put a dent in that plan. Yoda was kind to her, when all others abandoned her, he was there. And for that, she respected him. That didn't mean the rest of the council liked her though, in fact, they didn't even hide their disturbed faces as she entered the room, the waves of annoyance flying carelessly throughout the air, stinging Theodosia skin. Bowing curtly upon entry as to not be too rude, she stepped into the circle painted on the floor.

She hated that circle.

Always putting the spotlight in the person in the center.

She wasn't one for attention, one for social interaction or even talking to anyone. She liked keeping to herself, and that circle ruined it. Put her anxiety to a test, made it worse

But in Mace Windus not so wise words, "weakness in the Jedi is not an option, your anxiety must be dealt with, overtime, it will disappear."

But it never did.

It was a mental illness, a mental problem. A matter of mental instability, caused by environmental situations. And clearly, the Jedi contributed to the problem. They knew it too, they just liked to pin the blame on her for being weak, and not strong enough to fight it off and get a grip on her emotions...

And even if they are right,

Even if She was weak...

And She sure as hell couldn't get a grip on her emotions...