3

Theo had been in the bounty business for nearly 3 years now, and she didn't regret it one bit. It had earned her enough credits to get by, kept the action craving blood in her pumping, and never left her bored. The only thing she wished she could change was her annoying ass partner, but besides that, the business was running smoothly.

She preferred to work alone, but for some reason they decided to assign her a partner. Probably to drag her down for some reason...

After her "trial period", She was given all the things promised, and was aloud to start bounty hunting. It was odd, how the system worked. Their headquarters where on a planet in the outer rim, understandable since bounty hunters where wanted throughout the republic, but it was an unlikely planet. A dessert.

It was on Jakku, a sandy, hellish planet that would make you sweat everytime you were there. Somehow, they managed to build a building on that soft foundation, and inside was the bustling of bounty hunters from everywhere.

Given a card, Theo used that as entrance to the building, and would go to a machine inside the place. There she could look through different bounties; though never completely honest, the persons name, weaknesses, strengths, price, and the risks of that bounty would be listed. It was quite nifty if she'd be honest.

Once you selected a target, you where given the coordinates of the planet of which they where located, their last spotted location, areas they like (if your lucky) and a time limit till the bounty would be expired and given to someone else.

There was also the puck system, were you could go and request a bounty from one of the distributors, and they give you a puck... but the tech computer system thing was just so much easier, and generally, it was quicker. Theo proffered it.

And throughout her career Theo only lost one bounty.

Ever.

This earned her the title of the teal blur. She was quick and agile, and all her opponents would ever see would be the teal blaster bolt from her rifle, or the teal blue of her hair as she swiftly took her opponent to the ground. And she liked it this way, the mystery kept her on her toes. It was kind of fun to have an alias.

She was quick, and had a 99.9 percent success rate.

She prided herself so.

Now, she was on her ship, her partner next to her as she slouched in the pilots seat, thinking over their next bounty. Her partner, a bright purple Twi'lek named Mara, was positioned next to her, slouched back in her chair with her feet up on the control desk

"Hey, feet off." Theo shouted, batting her hands at her annoying partners feet, but they didnt move.

"Persistent ass." She muttered earning a snicker from her partner.

"Annoying bitch." Mara smirked back

Rolling her eyes, Theo looked through her data pad, looking at the bounty information, until a certain detail popped out at the corner of her eye that she did not want to see.

"The targets on fucking Kallaf!" Theo shouted, her face turning red. She had a habit of her pale face having way more color than she wanted when she got angry, red consuming her nearly white face.

There's no Kriffin way she actually chose a planet in an active war zone!? Right!? This crazy mother fucking bitch!

Allowing Mara to choose a target every once in a while to please the Bounty hunting gods was not something Theo liked to do, but she did Anyways. And This time, it was Maras turn to choose a target. She chose a human target on the planet of Kallaf, a woodland planet with tones of inhabitants. It made Theo nervous; war locations where never a good idea, especially for her.