11

Sorry updates keep getting less and less, ive been busy the past few days amd im no longer ahead on chapters.

Techs pov

I've never seen someone so angry...

Of course Hunter is full of rage all the time, he's exceptionally good at flipping tables or yelling at his brothers when they make a memorable mistake, but the pure, unrefined look of rage Theos face held sent chills down my spine. Her eyebrows where knitted so tightly as she bit down on her bottom lip, the chapped skin cracking underneath her white tooth's touch. A troubled, yet angry look burned in her eyes, a fiery look I've never seen on anyone before. Her fists where clenched tightly at her sides, a clear sign of anger, as her lime green locks of hair fell down up in front of her royal blue eyes.

She looked stunning, as always...

But she was angry.

I couldn't explain the twisting of my stomach if I tried in that moment, but I could feel the anger radiating off of Theo and Hunter, the glares being exchanged. I could feel the shift in Wreckers stance, and I could see crosshairs smirk.

This situation would not end well.

I felt uneasy; why I didn't know, but it was so strong... it made my stomach churn and twist, my eyebrows furrowing in concentration. I was running different scenarios through my head, how this would end, and most of them came to the same three solutions.

1. This whole ordeal dies down and we go back to how it was. Unlikely, but still probable.

2. We continue on with our business, but the tension levels will be high. Hunter and Theos relationship may never be healed, grudges may be held, but the tension will die down slowly.

Or 3.

The situation I dreaded.

Theo left us when we least expect it.

As much as I had the word "kidnapping", that's pretty much what we did to her, I wouldn't blame her for leaving. Considering she is a Jedi, and a galactically well known bounty Hunter, I am pretty certain she could leave anytime she'd like.

That raised the question however, why did she stay?

Here was no reason for her to, she had a good life set up for herself. She had everything. Power, money, stability, a ship, skill, food, and clothes on her back. She could have continued her life just fine, escaped when we where all asleep, but she didn't. Why didn't she?

We all knew she could leave too, but she didn't.

It's like we all came to a silent agreement she would stay, but why?

Kriff, this whole situation completely and utterly puzzled me. I couldn't even begin to fathom or put together the pieces for this complicated puzzle.

Theo.

Theo was the puzzle.

And she was a hard one.

I can't figure her out, she's just so complicated, so different, so original, so unique... not all my data and research applies to her, and there's no way to calculate what she will say, or how she will react to things.