14

A/N if you are interested in why i havent posted:

I'm so sorry I haven't updated! I've been so busy, and my life hasn't been doing so great the past month or so, so I deeply apologize for my inactivity! I also kinda am running low on inspiration for this book if I'm going to be honest, so I might temporarily put it on hold while I try to get back into bad batch. I just feel like the show hasn't been sparking my interest as much as it used to yk?

I also feel like when it comes to these things that follow the plot-line, at least to a certain extent, are a lot less fun to write. Probably because im not writing something original, im just following the plot. Obviously, im putting my own spin on it, but i like being creative and writing my own events, you know?

Anywaysss

I really don't wanna be the author that discontinues, I know how annoying that is! So I'll try to continue for you all! :D

Plus i still do enjoy writing this, i just needed a break.

Anywho, Enjoy this long ass chapter i wrote as an apology!

I hear lots of things happening around me. Voices, lots of voices, and an obnoxious beeping that makes me want to rip all my hair out.

"She's stable, she should wake up soon."

I try to open my eyes or move any of my limbs, but they all feel so numb. So heavy, so... grounded.

After minutes, or what I feel is minutes, I finally manage to open my eyes. They feel so heavy, as heavy as the bolder ancient Jedi had to move to access a temple, but I could open them. Greeted by a dark room, I see a monitor with a heart rate on it, and moving my head to the other side, I see Ashoka seated on a chair.

When she looks in my direction she suddenly sprouts from her chair and jumps on top of me.

"ow-"

"Are you ok!?" She said, a panicked tone etched into her voice. I only give her a little, meek grin.

"Besides you crushing me, of course!" I shouted in a sarcastic, cheery tone. I see her roll her eyes.

"Definitly Obi-Wans padawan." She responded, causing me to giggle.

"Ok miss, I was suspended from my master due to all the trouble we got into."

She rolls her eyes

"That was one time, and you know we don't bring that up."

I only smile sweetly at her, feigning innocence, before she sighs.

"We captured Maul." She suddenly says, piquing my interest.

"Wait- really?" I ask, causing her to nod.

"Yes. He's on a cell a ways away. Care to visit him?" She asked sarcastically, but to her surprise, I nod.

"yes," I respond flatly, causing her to sigh and pinch her nose.

"ok."

***

"Here's his cell." Ashoka muttered, an agitated tone to her voice as she did so. I could tell she really didn't want me anywhere near it, but I had to talk to him about something.

"Thank you" I nod curtly to her, before she leaves me to it.

Since I don't know the code, I use the force to open the locking mechanism, before entering.

"Ah... Obi-Wans brat." Maul commented upon seeing me, his voice hoarse and deeper than usual due to the slumber he had just awaken from.

"Let's cut to the chase Maul, what's happening?"