5

The group of clones and bounty huntermwere just going about their business; conversing amongst themselves, cleaning vibroblades, throwing knives, or arguing, it all blended together inside the Havoc Marauder. All until a transmission came in from somewhere, who knows where; hunter accepting it, watching as the blue hologram of a few people show up on the floor.

Theo is slouched on the couch that's fairly out of view of the hologram, but she can still see it considerably, being able to heed into the conversation.

They were on their way to coruscant to hand her in, but after the few days she had been in the ship, she kind of warmed up to the group, and them her. They had removed her bindings and let her sleep on the couch, all though, she often times slept in the co pilots seat, next to where tech worked.

Hunter had noticed how they stayed up late, Tech working on a project, but conversing with her as he did so... and Theo happily listening to his ramblings. He felt guilty, for having to turn this woman in that made tech feel that way... he had noticed how his brother had seemed so much happier since she had arrived... how his heart would pick up pace a little. He wished that for once, the universe wouldn't be cruel to them, to tech, and let him actually have a person that would love and appreciate tech for all his little quirks... but that's not how the universe works. If they didn't send her in, they'd be reprimanded. Labeled traitors, even after all they did for the republic.

They needed to do their duty, and hand her in.

"Cody." Hunter greeted one of the men on the hologram; a clone, one more orderly than themselves. The clone with a crescent scar nodded to him in greeting, a ghost of a smile on his face.

"Hunter, we have a mission for you." The man stated firmly—Cody stated firmly.

"Aye, tell us what it is," Hunter demanded, nodding his head, the last part more of a groan.

"Stealth mission. Gather intel on enemy lines." Cody said briefly.

The conversation zoned out to Theo, all she could focus on was a man in robes; his head covered head to toe. She couldn't see the man's face, but she knew the man noticed her stares. She felt drawn to him; she felt as if there was some unknown force dragging her, compelling her to come out and converse with the man, but she stayed.

He was familiar.

The man must have felt the same pull, because turning around to face her, the face of Obi-Wan Kenobi greeted her, her old friend.

"Something wrong, General?" Cody asked him, hoping Obi-Wan to answer. He only shook his head in response, muttering something under his breath before he reverted his focus to the meeting at hand.

Theo was quick to leave the room after that, the face of someone she knew haunting her. She knew, as soon as she found out these guys were clones, that she would have a run in with a Jedi... some Jedi she knew, but she tried to shake the thought off. Ignore it. But she couldn't... she couldn't now that it was Obi-Wan.

"I sure hope you're ready, Anakin is quite the force to handle." Obi-wan muttered, stroking his beard Theo assumed. She couldn't see him, but she could still hear him from the other room. She wouldn't be surprised anyway, He always did that, thinking or not. It was like a fidget, one he did while thinking or nervous.

"How far are you from us right now?" Obi-wan asked, raising a brow

"Not far, a few systems off." Hunter replied casually, watching Obi-Wan's face contort slightly as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I see." That was all Obi-Wan said before the connection was cut by Cody.

"Well, Theo, looks like you'll get to see us in action." Hunter muttered turning to the woman. Theo couldn't help but scowl at this; having to go on this mission would drag her back into exactly what she's been trying to avoid these past two years; political views, the war, the Jedi.