13

SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG

I made last chapter shorter than I did in the draft, so I had to write this one out to be super long in order for it to match.

so, basically, i mean this chapter is really long.

The first half will be pretty fluffy, some cute catching up between Theo and Ashoka, and some girl talk. *insert Lenny face here*

and the second half is serious, maybe will make your heart hurt. Idk, whos to say.

Also, these next few chapters will most likely not be accurate to the storyline of the actual show, and that's because I'm far too lazy to go back and watch them again.

anywho, enjoy!

Ashoka gazed at the other woman contently, examining her features. She didn't fail to notice all the little things that had changed about her over the years they had spent apart. Though it may have only been 2 or 3, the woman had grown significantly. Her features had grown sharper, and more feminine, and her stunning eyes had grown even more beautiful. Ashoka couldn't help but let a soft smile break out onto her face, the excitement of meeting her former best friend completely distracting and clouding her judgment of all things around her.

"Theodosia joss..."

"it's been a while." She said, a soft smile on her face. Theo returned it, her freckled face appearing bright.

"it has." Theo confirmed

"I'd love to catch up, but we have tones of things to do. Brief me on the mission?" Theo proposed, earning a small eye-roll from the sassy togruta.

"of course. Same as always, hm?"

"you know it." Theo smirked back

___

The two walked into the briefing room, the silence filling it. They both would be lying if they said they weren't in the slightest bit anxious, especially Theo. Meeting her practical sister after such time has passed, but to be honest, it was also exciting. She had grown so much, Theo really was happy to see her.

She was even more beautiful than Theo remembered, something theo wished she had. A lot of people have complimented her over the years for her skills, but a department She always lacked in was looking nice. Jedi simply didn't have time to care for their looks, whatever beauty they had was natural, Ashoka had lots of it.

Her features had grown so much sharper and defined, he nose and jawline especially. Her nose was no longer an adorable button nose, but instead a beautiful, well-defined shape with a bump on the bridge. It was gorgeous, and despite loving Ashoka to bits, Theo wished she had that nose.

Her jawline was also sharper, and her skin had grown darker. The markings on her face were also sharper and skinnier, her head tails being longer and more filled out. She also thought the Mandalorian-styled clothing fit her really well; it brought out her orangeish tan skin, and her beautiful blue eyes.

"We plan to capture maul. We currently have clones instructing the people and evacuating them."

"so they are basically acting as a police force." Theo interjected, earning a soft hum and nod from Ashoka.

"Yes, though I'm not so much worried about the people as I am the Mandalorians." Ashoka responded

"What do you mean?"

"The Mandalorians, though this is their home, are meddling with something they don't understand the power of. Maul is way stronger than they think, and it will not end well if we fail." Ashoka muttered, stroking her chin. Theo smiled warmly, knowing exactly who she picked that up from.