2

Chapter Two
Leaving the Order
"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ."
.
.
.
.
.
.

Theodosias pov

That's it.

I've made my choice.

Fuck the force and all it stands for I'm fucking done.

I run my fingers through my hair as I stare into the mirror on my vanity, the most interesting thing inside my empty, plain room.

All my friends have left, Ashoka was wrongly accused and even left! It was horrible, heart breaking to see her leave, and heartbreaking to see the aftermath.

Everything was crumbling. Falling down.

The force was right. It's calling for me to leave. Like a sweet song. And I was too stupid to listen to it until it gave me incentive. I wouldn't make that mistake again.

I sigh, thinking about Ashoka. She was a dear friend to me... and even if she was a few years younger than me, we were Padawans together—friends. I knew she didn't do it; how could she? I've been friends with her for a long time, I could see it in her eyes. I could tell, I could feel she wasn't responsible. What would she gain? And more importantly, what would she have lost, if she was to do that? Not that it mattered, she lost it all anyways, even if she hadn't committed the crime.

Poor anakin is depressed, I've seen the results of this. He has been thrown into shambles, a disarray I don't know how to fix. No one knew how to fix it. I knew the 501st had been trying to help out their general, but clones are not trained in emotions. Senator Amidala has been helping him too, but the presence that usually brought him so much joy has done nothing to smooth his nerves.

and poor Obi-wan is troubled seeing his past padawan so utterly distraught. He has no clue what to do about it, it just breaks my heart. He looks at his brother figure with such heart broken eyes, like his pain is his own.

He would south Anakin by visiting him late at night, and I could see the fatigue in him the day after. The crinkles under his eyes showing his age even more prominent as the bags under his eyes got darker.

Seeing them in pain made my heart break.

And Rex. I didn't know him well at all... but I know he was close with Ashoka. I hadn't seen him in a year or so since the last mission we went on, but I knew he was taking the blow heavily. Ashoka always spoke highly of her captain.

I couldn't handle it anymore, the order had too many casualties that followed it, too many problems that came with the package. If Ahsoka left, and thought it was a good idea, maybe it wasn't all that bad. She was confident in the ways of the order and always re-assured me when times got bad, now that she's gone, I wouldn't last here. And if her set in stone beliefs could be changed... maybe it was for the best.

I didn't agree with the orders ordeals, and the force was most likely beckoning me elsewhere. No, not most likely, it was.

There was no time for second thought.

I was done.

Slipping on a pair of comfortable, stretchy, black, legging like pants, and a loose, lacy black tank top, I swung my black hood overtop, and put my Ligthsaber holsters inside my pants, so someone couldn't easily steal them. I also put some makeup on, so I couldn't easily be recognized, and also applied some chain jewelry and belt. They where expensive, but not known to be by the common eye, so if worst comes to worst, I wouldn't get pick-pocketed for them, and could sell the layer for credits once I run out.