7

"I'm sorry?" Obi-Wan responded, raising a brow

Theo sighed in exasperation, the irritation of the whole situation overwhelming her. If only she didn't let Mara handle the last bounty of her career; she'd still be out eliminating and capturing targets, instead of being alone in a room with a Jedi.

"Theodosia Joss." She greeted him again, this time with her real name, while pulling her hood off. Unraveling the bandages, she watched as her old masters face suddenly widens; his lips parted and his eyes wide.

"Theo..." Obi-wan muttered

"I'm sorry I left Obi-Wan, but I couldn't stand the order anymore. Too many bad policies and old mannerisms that didn't hold up well... Ashoka leaving broke me, I couldn't stand it there..." Theo looked to the ground in shame. She knew she shouldn't have left, that it was selfish, but the policies she was to fight for didn't agree with her. She wouldn't fight for something she wouldn't believe in.

I guess that isn't being selfish...

She still blamed herself though, how many lives could she have saved if she stayed in the order? How many deaths could she have prevented? How many days could she have brightened, how many people could she have convinced? Would she have made a difference if she never left?

Definitely would have made an impact on close friends, they wouldn't morn your leave.

No, none of them did anyways.

But Obi-Wan did.

"Theodosia!" Obi-Wans face suddenly contorted into a happy expression, but it wasn't long before it fell.

"What are you doing here." He demanded, awaiting her answer. His shoulders where now tense, as he gripped the Holomap in front of him, trying to steady himself from the sudden shock of her appearance.

"It's a long story." Theo sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose

"Care to share?"

"No."

"Fair enough." Obi-Wan replied, chuckling a bit at her response.

"How long have you been with clone force 99?" Obi wan questioned, stroking his beard as he always used to. It made Theo remember all the times her master did so.

They where in the hanger, waiting for the news from Anakins patrol unit, sent out to scope out a separatist enforced base on felucia. They sent them out a whole five hours ago, and everyone was starting to get worried.

"Any news Cody?" Obi-Wan asked, stroking his beard.

"No sir." Cody responded quickly.

Sighing, Obi-Wan tapped his fingers on a nearby countertop, awaiting the news.

"Master, will they be ok?" Theo asked, raising a brow worriedly. Only 14 at the time, Theo was struggling to keep her worried demeanor down, and control her emotions as to not do something brash.

Squinting, Obi-Wan continued to stroke his beard with a worried expression in his face. Usually, Obi-wan would trust Anakin to get the job done, even if done incorrectly and brashly, but right now, Obi-Wan seemed to be having serious doubts.

"I'm not sure."

Obi-Wan abruptly stopped stroking his beard as Theos com started blinking, signaling a call form someone. Hoping and praying it was Anakin and Theos close friend; Lizzy.

"Theo come in! We need backup!" Shouted Lizzy; her voice high pitched yet hoarse

"Where are you!? Lizzy, what happened? Where's Anakin!?" Theo couldn't hold back her worry as she shouted into the com, not failing to pick up on Obi-Wans panicked, yet strangely calm glances. He honestly seemed more worried than anything; and fo course he returned to stroking his beard. At this point, Theo had been his padawan for around 3 years, and she's gathered that he most likely did it as a sort of stress relieving act. It seemed as if he did it subconsciously, he just sorta seemed to do it. Usually he did it when thinking hard, or while trying to distract himself; I'm other words, when he was worried.