9

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! Which day is your day? Mines the 9th!❤️

Theos pov

Breaking echo out was the easy part, leaving proved to be much harder.

Tech directed us to your exit plan; the route for escape, but something about it rubbed me the wrong way as soon as we got up there. Anakin seemed to have noticed it too, because he had this uncertain look about him as he kept looking around.

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't asked me about my situation yet, I don't understand how he hasn't figured it out. Or if he has, he hasn't said anything...

Either way, I'm not sure why he hasn't asked about me, afterall, isn't a person who's blocked themselves off from the force and wears bandages around their face suspicious? Or is that normal in these parts...

"Up ahead!" Someone shouted, breaking my trance. I forgot we had been running for a bit through the metal hallway; I was so lost in thought.

In front of me, out the hallway, was an opening to the outside; long, shoulder wide tubes connecting one building to the other. I felt an instant feeling of dread and panic overcome me when i realize what i was staring at.

We would have to walk over those.

Oh shit.

I blacked out for a bit, the next few minutes all blurred together. I remember wobbly walking on the tube, hearing anakin and rex converse curtly, before tech and wrecker broke into some idle, and slightly panicked chatter.

"Oh no! I looked!" Wrecker shouted, his posture crumbling a bit

I saw tech shake his head, a disappointed look on his face.

"If you fall... Dont take me with you!" He exclaimed, a mocking tone in his voice.

Ha

So the nerd does have a sense of humor?

Trying to distract myself of the impending dread and nervous thumping of my heartbeat, i stare up at the sky as we walk, nearly bumping into Hunter who was walking directly in front of me.

"You know, paying attention would really benefit your right now." Hunter growled sarcastically, making me roll my eyes.

Thats exactly what i dont want to do, dipshit.

"Just a little bit longer!" Tech reassured us all, but the short burst of confidence i felt was quickly shot down as a red bolt of light flashed across my vision, nearly missing my face by an inch or so.

"Shit" i mutter, catching anakin whip out his lightsaber and begin to reflect the blaster fire from the corner of my eye.

"Turn back around!" He ordered, trying to keep his balance as he swerved left and right; blaster shots flying towards us and back at the droids shooting them.

If id be honest, i was still in a haze.

Staring like a brainless kriffing idiot, i feel hunter growl at me, pushing me slightly with his hands.

"Turn. Around!" He shouted sternly

I gulp, nodding as i shakily shuffle my feet, aiding me as i turn around and begin to walk the other way, unfortunately, droids popped up on that side as well, red lasers flashing at us from both sides.

"Ohhhhh" wrecker groaned, nearly loosing his balance.

"We could use some brilliant ideas right about now!" Anakin shouted, making tech smirk.

Looking down at his datapad, i saw his nimble fingers tap a few blue buttons, before his grin widens.

"Well i have a brilliant idea!" He remarked