♫︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ♫︎

Newt didn't even needed to look up. He knew that this wasn't something special and if it would be, what would happen? Nothing.

"So, what's your name?" Mrs. Paige asked.

Newt became curious himself, so he looked up from his sketch over to the boy. Newt is never overreacting, but he could've swear that the boy he saw was the most beautiful boy he had ever seen. The same thought came into the boy's mind as the blonde looked up at him.

"M-my name is Thomas," the boy stuttered.

He had beautiful brown hair that was sticking up in every direction. His eyes were hazel and very big and it was like a maze, he could easily get lost in them. He was tall and muscular and had little moles all over his face.

Feeling embarrassed, Newt looked down again. He didn't like human contact, not important in wich way it was, it was mainly because of his parents.

"Good, Thomas you can sit beside Newt, that's the blonde boy, with the yellow hoodie, right there."

Newt looked up, shocked and nervous. He never sat beside anyone, and no one wanted to sit beside him either, so it was totally fine for him, but now a new boy had to sit beside him.

The brunet nodded his head and went over, the back of the classroom. Newt shifted uncomfortably on his chair when he began hearing whispers.

"Oh my God, he's sitting beside cry baby."

"Look, the hot boy is sitting with the cry baby."

"I bet he's gonna cry now."

Newt didn't fucking care about what the people were saying and just looked down at his sketch. The brunet sat down beside him, clearly noticed that the other students were bullying the blonde boy. He decided not to speak to him, maybe he needed the space.

The lesson began after the tension he had and he was grateful for Mrs. Paige that she didn't want an introducing from all the students. They started talking about love songs and their stories behind them. Newt didn't really listened to love songs, more like people with broken hearts.

"Now I want from you guys to write your favorite love song's quote into a piece of paper, than we'll choose wich one is the best, let's make a little game of it," Mrs. Paige said and gave the students their time.

Thomas looked at Newt for a while. He thought that no one else he saw was as beautiful as the blonde he was looking at. The honey blonde hair and these chocolate-caramel eyes were fascinating him. His pale honey-golden skin and his button nose, he was looking like a piece of art for him. He was perfection.

The blonde boy began writing his favorite quote, Thomas doing the same, trying to distract himself from the blonde beside him.

Newt wrote down :

Melanie Martinez - Cake

Your skin is one like an oven
Your kisses are sugary sweet
Your fingers feel like cotton
When you put your arms around me

I feel like I'm just missing
Something when ever you leave
You've got all the ingredients except you loving me

That was one of his favorite songs that he could never forget because of the loss a person can have when they realize that the love they have for someone, doesn't love them back.

Thomas smiled at the blonde boy, he wanted to write the same thing, but decided to write another one he really liked. When everyone was finished, they gave the folded the paper into a small square and put it into a bowl.